Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do women really care about looks

Traditionally handsome imo is someone generally considered universally handsome. A bum dude is a dude that depends on his s/o for financial support. I’m not talking abt falling on hard times either. I mean, she gets up and goes to work and he’s asleep and when she gets home from work he’s done nothing productive for himself or the household. Refuses to work, not bringing in any money, etc

That's a guard dog. You don't gotta worry bout yo place getting robbed

You know how guys think. Even if you don’t value their opinion.
Tru... but I don't go for looks most of the time. Only time I go for looks is if I'm just trying to sleep with you and that is all. Generally looks fade, but that bank account doesn't.

When I meet a new woman, my first isn't thought isn't to crack jokes. I'm trying to get in. By that I mean I'm trying to get in her head, mind and see where that is at.
That's fair. The humor is natural...not necessarily cracking jokes but a good witty banter that makes me smile or gets a giggle out of me. Having a fun personality is important for me and being entertained by our conversations. Gotta have something once our looks fade, right?

Tru... but I don't go for looks most of the time. Only time I go for looks is if I'm just trying to sleep with you and that is all. Generally looks fade, but that bank account doesn't.
So a pretty girl is only good for sex?

That's fair. The humor is natural...not necessarily cracking jokes but a good witty banter that makes me smile or gets a giggle out of me. Having a fun personality is important for me and being entertained by our conversations. Gotta have something once our looks fade, right?

I make a mean Turkey lasagna

THEY say within the first five minutes a woman knows whether she ll give u the puss or not....I don’t think she can figure ur personality and all that other shit within that time

When I meet a new woman, my first isn't thought isn't to crack jokes. I'm trying to get in. By that I mean I'm trying to get in her head, mind and see where that is at.
Bruh....I got my dumb sense of humor that I use to make Chicks smile everywhere I go. For some reason the shit works for me. Shit I don't even be asking for names
.and we just be laughing.
I always get...by the way..my name is.
But I'm just highly flirtatious.
Not the most attractive but damn near the most flirty.
You should try it

Last edited:
Back