Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do women really care about looks

CONFLICT

I think some have their own individual idea of what they find attractive. Although looks are indeed a factor its just not that important to them. From i see most blk woman do Not fuck with short niggas anyway Humor, ambition is a major one. I think internet perception of what woman want destroyed alot of these guys confience.

"Yeah he beat my azzz, but he's still fine girl" - said by no intelligent woman.

Man you treat every woman the same then they all yours b. I treat em like I've been there before. But yea, chicks are superficial b

Humor is probably most important for me, but so are height (because I'm tall) and ambition. I'd be lying if I said looks didn't play a factor, because there has to be some attraction there, but I'd also be lying if I said I never dealt with a dude that wasn't traditionally handsome because he made me laugh and we had fun. Honestly I'd rather an unattractive dude than a bum ass dude.

They do, but if shit, if you got a mouthpiece and can make them laugh, fucc em good, feed em, you can get whatever you want, no matter your drawbacks.

Humor is probably most important for me, but so are height (because I'm tall) and ambition. I'd be lying if I said looks didn't play a factor, because there has to be some attraction there, but I'd also be lying if I said I never dealt with a dude that wasn't traditionally handsome because he made me laugh and we had fun. Honestly I'd rather an unattractive dude than a bum ass dude.

What is traditionally handsome and what's a bun dude? Pause

Looks are not huge to me, my biggest thing is how he carries himself. How he dress, how he smells, his personality and etc.

What is traditionally handsome and what's a bun dude? Pause
Traditionally handsome imo is someone generally considered universally handsome. A bum dude is a dude that depends on his s/o for financial support. I’m not talking abt falling on hard times either. I mean, she gets up and goes to work and he’s asleep and when she gets home from work he’s done nothing productive for himself or the household. Refuses to work, not bringing in any money, etc

Back