Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do women give unenthused head?

Do women pick when the want to give great head

• Yes. They know who deserves good head.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No. Some chicks just can't suck dick

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
It boils my blood when chicks say they hate doing it but want they pussy ate.

Like bitch. SAT DOWN!!!

How can you not like giving head? How?!

Girl.... They out here.
One of my friends said she doesn't suck dick :/
I'm still shocked because I always assumed she did.

*reads thread title*

giphy.gif

Hmm...
From what I witness in certain groups I'm in, there are many women who don't enjoy giving head OR only giving head because the man wants it.
A woman who enjoys giving head just as much as a man enjoys getting it will want to be great at giving it. A woman who isn't being pleased, may be less likely to want to please. All in my opinion.

CFBA4BED-56DC-4E04-8FD5-D901B54DB260.gif
But u play me sideways when I say it?

Shes lyin

Doesnt want to put out that image knowin full n well shes probably eatin ass too nh

She said she does it from time to time but didn't like I guess the spit and cum. I mean hey, I can't relate but I guess it really is a thing.

She said she does it from time to time but didn't like I guess the spit and cum. I mean hey, I can't relate but I guess it really is a thing.
Well then if u were a real friend u would scold her whenever u see her

Can she keep a man or always single?

Facts, the thing is most women don’t know cause dudes don’t tell em, in fear that she’ll catch feelings and not do it at all. But most women outchea can’t suck good dick. Be it they timid, doing it just cause, or just don’t know how.

5 outta 7 women can’t suck dick

Hmm...
From what I witness in certain groups I'm in, there are many women who don't enjoy giving head OR only giving head because the man wants it.
A woman who enjoys giving head just as much as a man enjoys getting it will want to be great at giving it. A woman who isn't being pleased, may be less likely to want to please. All in my opinion.

97917728-44B9-46F8-B070-938D6F107FE9.gif

Yo I swear I’m out here doing all the shit niggas like because shit, I like doing the shit and then I see a chick who don’t suck dick is happily married and I’m like HOW?!

Should I stop? Lmaoooo

Back