Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do women give unenthused head?

Do women pick when the want to give great head

• Yes. They know who deserves good head.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No. Some chicks just can't suck dick

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
Spin off from another thread. DO women give bullshit head when they don't feel like it?

or is it true most chicks just can't suck dick. What side of the argument are you on?

Hmm...
From what I witness in certain groups I'm in, there are many women who don't enjoy giving head OR only giving head because the man wants it.
A woman who enjoys giving head just as much as a man enjoys getting it will want to be great at giving it. A woman who isn't being pleased, may be less likely to want to please. All in my opinion.

Mann a lot of these females just can't do it right

There's enthused chicks out there that still suck at it.

Bitches tryna say they outchea pickin and choosing who they give good jaw to sounds like an excuse

I don't buy it

I was always a lil freak so I was usually on a mission to make her WANT to do me right

im not gonna say ALL....but the majority of women can and will come off some good head when "provoked"

if it aint 100 on both sides I can tell and so can she.....and that shit aint whats up

I remember eatin this mixed chick out after she got done telling me how horrible and lazy her man was at it.....I didnt even fuck I just couldnt let that woman live life like that lmao

she said cuz would literally be laying his head on her leg just randomly licking......she was fine too i couldnt understand that shit to save my life

I put my heart and soul into giving head. I can’t think of a time when I didn’t want to do it for my man.

Mann a lot of these females just can't do it right

There's enthused chicks out there that still suck at it.

Bitches tryna say they outchea pickin and choosing who they give good jaw to sounds like an excuse

I don't buy it

tenor (1).gif

I'll fight the hell outta you

I put my heart and soul into giving head. I can’t think of a time when I didn’t want to do it for my man.

damn....heart and soul is a bit much we mostly just want neck and drool

idk if I've ever had soul head im tryna see what THAT do

View attachment 29795

I'll fight the hell outta you
UZ8IKEo.gif

U might put in an enthused effort
Doesn't mean it'll be a good fight...u get me ;)

Gotta find someone who loves giving oral pleasure.

jokes baby it just sounded extra

i work close to downtown and get that lunch break parking garage dome all the time

really spoiled af out here

It boils my blood when chicks say they hate doing it but want they pussy ate.

Like bitch. SAT DOWN!!!

How can you not like giving head? How?!

I aint gone act like I didnt notice that big wide ass smile when I got here tho lol

It boils my blood when chicks say they hate doing it but want they pussy ate.

Like bitch. SAT DOWN!!!

How can you not like giving head? How?!

Smmfh i put up w/ this in a relationship once. Never again. Had the nerve to say she thought it degraded her as a woman... foh

Back