DEBATE Do spoons have more versatility than forks?

Slightly off topic but am I the only one that prefers to eat with the smaller spoon or fork over the bigger ones

images.jpeg.jpg

Spoons>>

Also, I hate eating off plates.

I legit rather my food in a bowl regardless of what the dish is

Spoons and Bowls >>>> Forks and Plates

uncouth asses.

fork >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

only reason y'all say spoons 'cause some of y'all use 'em for "other" purposes.

heroin-spoon.gif

Fake boujie niggas ain't the play fam lol. Spoons is for real negroes and negresses 💯

You eat cereal on Saturday morning, soup, chili, and ice cream with a spoon.

You might scoop mashed taters and black eyed peas on to your plate with a big ass spoon, but you eatin' them shits with a fork.

Spoons are like the Duplo blocks of cutlery.

Reactions: GNS
First of all fuck that 4 eyed nigga cause I know what he really doing cause I do that shit too

Secondly I am a grown ass man, dog!
Tf I look like eating a whole meal with a spoon?!
if it ain't soup or cereal, gtfo my face

I just use my hands

No forks
No spoons
No toilet paper
No knives

Just my hands

Scoop it up and eat

You eat cereal on Saturday morning, soup, chili, and ice cream with a spoon.

You might scoop mashed taters and black eyed peas on to your plate with a big ass spoon, but you eatin' them shits with a fork.

Spoons are like the Duplo blocks of cutlery.
Mane now why the hell you eating mashed potatoes and black eyed peas with a fork? That shit not even practical lol.

Now pancakes, steak, lamb, any form of noodles etc. It's a fork. Spoon more practical and common on regular time though

Mane now why the hell you eating mashed potatoes and black eyed peas with a fork? That shit not even practical lol.

Now pancakes, steak, lamb, any form of noodles etc. It's a fork. Spoon more practical and common on regular time though

Because I have manual dexterity, which you develop as you mature.

you got toddler hands if you still using a spoon for that.

Word? Bet if poll was done most folk using spoons for the things you said regardless of age. Cause of what I said, shit not that deep.

You ever think of entering fork eating competition to put that "manual dexterity" to use. Might as well get you a trophy or some bread off that shit 💯