Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Do spoons have more versatility than forks?

Slightly off topic but am I the only one that prefers to eat with the smaller spoon or fork over the bigger ones

images.jpeg.jpg

Spoons>>

Also, I hate eating off plates.

I legit rather my food in a bowl regardless of what the dish is

Spoons and Bowls >>>> Forks and Plates

uncouth asses.

fork >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

only reason y'all say spoons 'cause some of y'all use 'em for "other" purposes.

heroin-spoon.gif

Fake boujie niggas ain't the play fam lol. Spoons is for real negroes and negresses 💯

You eat cereal on Saturday morning, soup, chili, and ice cream with a spoon.

You might scoop mashed taters and black eyed peas on to your plate with a big ass spoon, but you eatin' them shits with a fork.

Spoons are like the Duplo blocks of cutlery.

Reactions: GNS
First of all fuck that 4 eyed nigga cause I know what he really doing cause I do that shit too

Secondly I am a grown ass man, dog!
Tf I look like eating a whole meal with a spoon?!
if it ain't soup or cereal, gtfo my face

You eat cereal on Saturday morning, soup, chili, and ice cream with a spoon.

You might scoop mashed taters and black eyed peas on to your plate with a big ass spoon, but you eatin' them shits with a fork.

Spoons are like the Duplo blocks of cutlery.
Mane now why the hell you eating mashed potatoes and black eyed peas with a fork? That shit not even practical lol.

Now pancakes, steak, lamb, any form of noodles etc. It's a fork. Spoon more practical and common on regular time though

Mane now why the hell you eating mashed potatoes and black eyed peas with a fork? That shit not even practical lol.

Now pancakes, steak, lamb, any form of noodles etc. It's a fork. Spoon more practical and common on regular time though

Because I have manual dexterity, which you develop as you mature.

you got toddler hands if you still using a spoon for that.

Word? Bet if poll was done most folk using spoons for the things you said regardless of age. Cause of what I said, shit not that deep.

You ever think of entering fork eating competition to put that "manual dexterity" to use. Might as well get you a trophy or some bread off that shit 💯

Back