Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Men & Women Need To Go Through Hoe Phases?

Which is stupid cause you dont know its wack bruh. And if thats your lady, your WIFE and the sex is amazing and satisfying thats all that matters bro.
you wont know there's less tightness than an avocado with a hole in it? or an empty eggplant? some pussy so wack its like a battlefield. you just know bruh

Definitely. I dont regret anything but I do reflect and admit a lot of problems I have had relationship wise over the years wouldnt have been there had I waited.

Because of that when the time comes for me to talk about sex with my son, I will recommend and encourage abstinence till marriage.

abstinence till marriage ?
...do you think that's realistic ?

people should do whatever they feel like doing. as long as you are safe, and aware of your sexual and mental health overall. you good imo

abstinence till marriage ?
...do you think that's realistic ?
Absolutely. It would take a tremendous amount of self control to not wanna "taste and see"

If he doesnt wait not like ima disown him or be diappointed. The next convo we will have will be about making sound decisions about who you choose to lay with and protecting yourself and the consequences of failing to do so

Absolutely. It would take a tremendous amount of self control to not wanna "taste and see"

If he doesnt wait not like ima disown him or be diappointed. The next convo we will have will be about making sound decisions about who you choose to lay with and protecting yourself and the consequences of failing to do so

I don't have children but I think the latter part of what you said is pretty spot on and how I would start the conversation. I think if you truthfully educate kids on sex, they can make educated decisions.

Not everyone needs to go through a ''hoe-phase''. And not everyone wants to go through one either.

Back