Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Men & Women Need To Go Through Hoe Phases?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Do you feel it's necessary for men and women to go through hoe phases before becoming monogamous with somebody, so it'll be outta their system?

Is it dangerous to get with somebody who hasn't experienced much in their life/sex life and still has alot of curiosities?

Do you feel it's necessary for men and women to go through hoe phases before becoming monogamous with somebody, so it'll be outta their system?

Is it dangerous to get with somebody who hasn't experienced much in their life/sex life and still has alot of curiosities?

I think this again all depends on the person at hand not everybody needs to hoe before committing at the very least I speak for myself and can say without a doubt I don't need multiple DI*KS before I choose one to be my ever after...

This also depends on the person if you are talking about a young girl then maybe because they haven't experienced much of anything. As for me I got with my ex at a young age and he was all I knew but even after him, yes I did kinda get out of hand with some drinking and clubbing like 4 days a week but that was after a break up not before a commitment tho. Plus I stopped smoking green and substituted drinking for about 3 months and then i was over it and was back to no drinking and high on life... It's LEGAL now tho!!!! Bwahahaha

I don't.

What I want is a phase that I can travel, go out with friends, have fun shopping, make up and look pretty everyday. I don't need to be a hoe for any of that.

i don't know if it's necessary......but it is very helpful to put things in perspective.....

99% of the people out there in the world are almost completely incompatible with you......

so when you find someone you like to be around, and they actually like to be around you too...you found a rare and good thing.......

when you out there hoing looking for love in all the wrong places....it really makes you appreciate that one you decide to link up with......

i mean, not everybody needs that....but i'm glad i got it out my system

What about for men? Do you think men need to get all of our lustful ways out, sample all the different flavors of pussy, 3sums, etc and then settle down?

If hoeness is in their system, yes get it all out before you settle down.

I've heard men say, " Man, I did all that already, I'm ready to settle down."

Nope. IMO a "hoe-phase" b4 settling down just complicates things. Sexually, it can place unfair expectations on your partner because conciously or subconciously you ae comparing your current with ones from the past.

At the end of the day a "hoe-phase" is just a fancy way of saying "I have no self control sexually"

Lust is ingrained in us a humans...it dont go away. EVER. Regardless of your relationship status...lust will always be something we contend with as humans.

Can a man really be with one woman?

Or should this be a thread.

Nope. IMO a "hoe-phase" b4 settling down just complicates things. Sexually, it can place unfair expectations on your partner because conciously or subconciously you ae comparing your current with ones from the past.

That would happen either way tho, cuz even if both only had 3 partners their whole life, you would still be comparing your new s/0 to your previous ones, both sexually and romantically.

That would happen either way tho, cuz even if both only had 3 partners their whole life, you would still be comparing your new s/0 to your previous ones, both sexually and romantically.

Yeah.

Which is why waiting till ur married imo has more benefits than the "try b4 you buy" approach to sex many ppl have

If both of yall are virgins you have no clue or a baseline to what "good sex" is. You and your partner determine that together. Also less pressure because neither person has to meet a standard set by previous partners

Ideally, I agree, but :idkb:
Definitely. I dont regret anything but I do reflect and admit a lot of problems I have had relationship wise over the years wouldnt have been there had I waited.

Because of that when the time comes for me to talk about sex with my son, I will recommend and encourage abstinence till marriage.

I don't.

What I want is a phase that I can travel, go out with friends, have fun shopping, make up and look pretty everyday.
I don't need to be a hoe for any of that.
is all that code for different sex acts or do you usually live in a cardboard box without ventilation for life shit to be a phase?

Back