Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Men & Women Need To Go Through Hoe Phases?

I think everybody should just as a part of life not on no "getting it outa your system" type shit.

I think I went thru mines when i was talking to 9 chicks at the same time. Smh.

You are right that was Being a HOE time...lol no doubt about it 9??!!
How did you handle all that confusion??

Shockingly well.

Had one was outta state.

One knew about the others I was talkin too but didn't give a fucc.

Another kept it just sexual b/t us.

One was fool up.

One was looking for a "sponsor" to pay her bills (not me tho).

Two were exes

One was cool, just wasn't relationship material for me.

The last one couldn't get in a relationship with b/c she kept bringing up her ex.

Wow. Lol.

Shockingly well.

Had one was outta state.

One knew about the others I was talkin too but didn't give a fucc.

Another kept it just sexual b/t us.

One was fool up.

One was looking for a "sponsor" to pay her bills (not me tho).

Two were exes

One was cool, just wasn't relationship material for me.

The last one couldn't get in a relationship with b/c she kept bringing up her ex.

Wow. Lol.
smh..men and you wonder why ..
we don't trust
Why we touch yout phones
Why we question so much
and more lol..

Reactions: Az
smh..men and you wonder why ..
we don't trust
Why we touch yout phones
Why we question so much
and more lol..

Aye...

1) I wasnt committed to them. They wasn't committed to me

2) That's when I was going a break up. So I told them up front I wasnt ready to jump back into one. Was up to them if they wanted to stick around

3) The fool up one...yeah she was the break into your phone, email, social site type. Hell naw. Lol

No one should settle down and then think of all the things they should have done. There are experiences that you may have wanted to share but can't with your s/o. Like she may not want a 3some. So it is best to get those and stuff like that out of your system. It is not hoeing per say but you don't want to be in your rocking chair thinking of all the things you missed

No one should settle down and then think of all the things they should have done. There are experiences that you may have wanted to share but can't with your s/o. Like she may not want a 3some. So it is best to get those and stuff like that out of your system. It is not hoeing per say but you don't want to be in your rocking chair thinking of all the things you missed
GOAT first post

Aye...

1) I wasnt committed to them. They wasn't committed to me

2) That's when I was going a break up. So I told them up front I wasnt ready to jump back into one. Was up to them if they wanted to stick around

3) The fool up one...yeah she was the break into your phone, email, social site type. Hell naw. Lol

Just because you felt some type away didn't mean they agreed. But you right you did warn them..but you was still a Hoe at that time..9?? lol

Just because you felt some type away didn't mean they agreed. But you right you did warn them..but you was still a Hoe at that time..9?? lol

Don't judge me.

I was in a bad place...no literally I was. The sponsor chick had the water in her crib cut off cuz she didn't pay her bill. Bad place to be at when you was thirsty.

maybe we shouldnt say hoe phase, however, i would HIGHLY recommend date as many people as possible

if you sex them in the process, then be grown about it, but get as many experiences with just dealing with people as much as you can

i dont think you have to fuck em all to achieve the same effect, but be a serial dater

maybe we shouldnt say hoe phase, however, i would HIGHLY recommend date as many people as possible

if you sex them in the process, then be grown about it, but get as many experiences with just dealing with people as much as you can

i dont think you have to fuck em all to achieve the same effect, but be a serial dater
casual dating is good in theory but it's synonymous with sex for this tinder generation. dating is nerve wrecking.

casual dating is good in theory but it's synonymous with sex for this tinder generation. dating is nerve wrecking.

this is true, however, i think a lot of this gets solved by just telling someone straight up that you not looking for casual encounters and be honest about it and not use it as some tactic

i mean, they will weed themselves out by process of elimination b/c if they just wanna smash, and you hit em with that, then they'll all of a sudden get busy. Im not saying that if you wanna smash them back you shouldnt, but im saying just be upfront about your expectations

AP posted twice b/c he ya'll to understand where he coming from dammit!

Phases are only in existence because of the restrictions that are put on relationships.

If we didn't feel like we had to "sow our wild oats" before we settle down, this wouldn't even be a thing. lol

Restrictions make people hoes. Remove restrictions and errybody happy.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :cool:

Yeah.

Which is why waiting till ur married imo has more benefits than the "try b4 you buy" approach to sex many ppl have

raw

Phases are only in existence because of the restrictions that are put on relationships.

If we didn't feel like we had to "sow our wild oats" before we settle down, this wouldn't even be a thing. lol

Restrictions make people hoes. Remove restrictions and errybody happy.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :cool:
imo restrictions take into account ppls differences. I like your outlook tho, long as everybody honest.

answer still the same

Back