Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Humans Use 100% of Our Brain?

No, we really don't.

One of the last few GnS threads was about meeting someone in our dreams. I told y'all about how I have precognitive dreams all the time, shit that actually, factually happens at a later point in real life. I've had exactly one of these events while awake and it was witnessed by one of my boys. If I were utilizing 100% of my brain at all times, I would be able to tap into this at will. I can't do this, it only happens while I'm asleep except for that one time. If we were utilizing 100% of our brains we would have full awareness of our bodies, but we don't. Our brain, however, still manages the body without our conscious, subconscious, or superconscious input. There wouldn't be people that rely on the left or right brain more than the other; we would have access to it's entirety at all times.

Nope, we don't use 100% of our brain.
i have these types of dreams as well.

when i wake up sometimes....i tell me wife about my dream and its either a dream that symbolizes something in my life that has happened or she comes back to tell me that whats happening now i had a dream about a while back.

Back