Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Humans Use 100% of Our Brain?

I under stand what you're saying but that's not how things work.
For one our DNA isn't the same, and the differences is what makes our physical differences.

There is no secret layer in our mind that if we try hard enough or had the special potion that will unlock our "full potential".
You are are already at your full potential for the most part. External things like the food you eat and how much water you drink can help you preform better but you have your full power already at your disposal

The only thing that is related to "full potential" i.e higher intelligence is stronger neural pathways, but there isnt much you can do to improve that.

I don't think we're anywhere near our full potential as human beings. And it's been scientifically proven that consciousness and DNA are linked as well.

Reactions: Az
Being that mind and brain are not the same thing, perhaps the functions of our brain can evolve as our a result of some catalyst.

The fact that there are people who are witnessed and documented to have performed "supernatural" feats means that there are some unexplored areas of ourselves

There's a lot I would contemplate under the pretext of Neuroscience.
Using more that 10-20% of our brain doesn't seem far-fetched to me at all.

For everything you post supporting...I can find one that doesnt.

But where's real proof?

A lot of cats need to look up 2017 science and not science fiction.

Perhaps you shouldn't be so presumptuous.

The placebo effect is one such supernatural feat that i speak of.

Supernatural as in no science 2017 or otherwise is able to explain how the body is able to heal itself by being fooled into thinking it is taking medicine.

This is above the documented capabilities of the brain.

WE USE 100% OF OUR BRAIN ALL THE TIME!
No, we really don't.

One of the last few GnS threads was about meeting someone in our dreams. I told y'all about how I have precognitive dreams all the time, shit that actually, factually happens at a later point in real life. I've had exactly one of these events while awake and it was witnessed by one of my boys. If I were utilizing 100% of my brain at all times, I would be able to tap into this at will. I can't do this, it only happens while I'm asleep except for that one time. If we were utilizing 100% of our brains we would have full awareness of our bodies, but we don't. Our brain, however, still manages the body without our conscious, subconscious, or superconscious input. There wouldn't be people that rely on the left or right brain more than the other; we would have access to it's entirety at all times.

Nope, we don't use 100% of our brain.

As a preface, I don't claim to be some master or any shit like that, just somebody who has had some cool experiences and know many people who have also.

I can say with 100% certainty that if you haven' meditated for years you dont have any idea the true capacity and control of the brain. There's whole levels of sensation, perception, control of bodily processes that are just beneath the surface of normal consciousness that can be grasped with effort.

We all have the potential to be far more powerful and aware than yall have any idea.

No, we really don't.

One of the last few GnS threads was about meeting someone in our dreams. I told y'all about how I have precognitive dreams all the time, shit that actually, factually happens at a later point in real life. I've had exactly one of these events while awake and it was witnessed by one of my boys. If I were utilizing 100% of my brain at all times, I would be able to tap into this at will. I can't do this, it only happens while I'm asleep except for that one time. If we were utilizing 100% of our brains we would have full awareness of our bodies, but we don't. Our brain, however, still manages the body without our conscious, subconscious, or superconscious input. There wouldn't be people that rely on the left or right brain more than the other; we would have access to it's entirety at all times.

I also have precognitive moments.

When I realize that one is close to happening IRL, then I try to do something else so it doesn't come true.

Another thing is that I operate on autopilot for the better portion of the day. I really don't be thinking about shit, just acting.

Last edited:
I also have precognitive moments.

When I realize that I am close to one happening IRL, then I try to do something else so it doesn't come true.

Another thing is that I operate on autopilot for the better portion of the day. I really don't be thinking about shit, just acting.

I do the same thing. There have been times where I recognize something as being from a dream and if it's some shit that's finna go left I might just stop doing anything all together until the moment has passed.

Perhaps you shouldn't be so presumptuous.

The placebo effect is one such supernatural feat that i speak of.

Supernatural as in no science 2017 or otherwise is able to explain how the body is able to heal itself by being fooled into thinking it is taking medicine.

This is above the documented capabilities of the brain.

"The placebo effect is more than positive thinking — believing a treatment or procedure will work. It's about creating a stronger connection between the brain and body and how they work together," says Professor Ted Kaptchuk of Harvard-affiliated Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, whose research focuses on the placebo effect.

Placebos won't lower your cholesterol or shrink a tumor. Instead, they work on symptoms modulated by the brain, like the perception of pain. "Placebos may make you feel better, but they will not cure you," says Kaptchuk. "They have been shown to be most effective for conditions like pain management, stress-related insomnia, and cancer treatment side effects like fatigue and nausea."

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mental-health/the-power-of-the-placebo-effect

As a preface, I don't claim to be some master or any shit like that, just somebody who has had some cool experiences and know many people who have also.

I can say with 100% certainty that if you haven' meditated for years you dont have any idea the true capacity and control of the brain. There's whole levels of sensation, perception, control of bodily processes that are just beneath the surface of normal consciousness that can be grasped with effort.

We all have the potential to be far more powerful and aware than yall have any idea.
This has nothing to do with the percentage of brain used, but his it's used and it's mastery. This is like saying because can't bench 400 lbs in not using 100% of my pecks.

The researcher can't even say what the placebo effect is, where it is located in the brain or what chemicals cause it, so to detail the limitations of the placebo effect are little more than speculation.

This has nothing to do with the percentage of brain used, but his it's used and it's mastery. This is like saying because can't bench 400 lbs in not using 100% of my pecks.

Your brain actually keeps you from maximum output except in emergency situations.
The output of your muscles outstrips the strength of the tendons that attach them to the bone.

There are limitations placed on your body and your brain.

I believe that many of the answers lie in what has been labeled junk dna

I don' remember correlating what I said to percentages now did I? Just a different perspective on brain potential.

No, we really don't.

Yea that was my thread.

Very true. I'll drop some knowledge in here soon nh

Back