Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Humans Use 100% of Our Brain?

this is lucy from 70-80%

proly the trillest shit in the movie

and this the end of lmitless

let niggaz be fictional great!!!

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-people-only-use-10-percent-of-their-brains/

science fiction debunked
19cl2x.jpg

gimme brain reading

This nigga Mars gotta be the smartest and most creative nigga on earth if he's using 100% of his brain. Lol

This nigga Mars gotta be the smartest and most creative nigga on earth if he's using 100% of his brain. Lol
Since you don't wanna belive me, here's a neuroscientist
"It turns out though, that we use virtually every part of the brain, and that [most of] the brain is active almost all the time,"

That left brain right brain shit is mostly myth too

Wherever nigga

I wanna use it gooder than I'm currently using it then. Right know I ain't got the anwer Sway

You guys do realize you use 100% of your brain right
I'm late but they say we use 10-20%. I'm sure all our bodily functions , judgements , visuals, concepts, imaginations, thoughts and memory make up for more than just 10-20%

The brain is a living organism so unless there's damage to it all of the brain is functioning. So yes while 100% may be functioning it's most definitely not being used in it's full potential. For example, I'm using my entire body when I walk but I'm using it more fully when I exercise.

I believe there's truth to that Lucy movie and there are things we haven't allowed ourselves to fully understand and tap into about the power of the mind.

There's animals that can see colors and frequencies that we cant. There's animals that can hear frequencies we can't. There's animals that can feel frequencies that we can't like magnetic pulls. And at the end of the day our DNA is exactly the same. It's just spelled differently within our cells. Every living thing has the same 4 letters that makes it what it is. You spell it one way and it's a plant spell it another way it's a human being.

So being that those animals have those capabilities we should as well in some form.

Reactions: Az
The brain is a living organism so unless there's damage to it all of the brain is functioning. So yes while 100% may be functioning it's most definitely not being used in it's full potential. For example, I'm using my entire body when I walk but I'm using it more fully when I exercise.

I believe there's truth to that Lucy movie and there are things we haven't allowed ourselves to fully understand and tap into about the power of the mind.

There's animals that can see colors and frequencies that we cant. There's animals that can hear frequencies we can't. There's animals that can feel frequencies that we can't like magnetic pulls. And at the end of the day our DNA is exactly the same. It's just spelled differently within our cells. Every living thing has the same 4 letters that makes it what it is. You spell it one way and it's a plant spell it another way it's a human being.

So being that those animals have those capabilities we should as well in some form.
I under stand what you're saying but that's not how things work.
For one our DNA isn't the same, and the differences is what makes our physical differences.

There is no secret layer in our mind that if we try hard enough or had the special potion that will unlock our "full potential".
You are are already at your full potential for the most part. External things like the food you eat and how much water you drink can help you preform better but you have your full power already at your disposal

The only thing that is related to "full potential" i.e higher intelligence is stronger neural pathways, but there isnt much you can do to improve that.

What?

Back