Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do/Did U Call Your Parents By Their Name?

I call all my uncles and aunts on my momma side by their name because my mom is one of the oldest and they not that much older than me.

On my daddy side hes the baby out of 12 and hes 51 so I call all them aunt/uncle (first name)

That's crazy because my 20 year old niece have an aunt, that's a year older than her & I joke with her all of the time by not her calling her by her title. When they're that close in age tho, it'll be hard for me to call them by their title.

Man how long you been trying to launch this podcast

giphy.gif

My moms step dad has always called her "buddy radgas" (buddy rodgers) have no idea why so I call her that from time to time just because I like it.

My ex would call her mom by her first name all the time

That's crazy because my 20 year old niece have an aunt, that's a year older than her & I joke with her all of the time by not her calling her by her title. When they're that close in age tho, it'll be hard for me to call them by their title.
My oldest nephew out of all my siblings' kids is 3 years younger than me and he use to call me Auntie every time he saw me in school just to annoy me.

I call all my uncles and aunts on my momma side by their name because my mom is one of the oldest and they not that much older than me.

On my daddy side hes the baby out of 12 and hes 51 so I call all them aunt/uncle (first name)
I call my aunt's by their first name because they were still young when my mama had me . My youngest ain't was in high school when I was in elementary so it's either "T" or their first name

I call my mom by her name, have been doing it since middle skool
I call my dad viejo (spanish for oldman)
I call all my aunts by first and middle name
My uncle is only one i call tio (spanish for uncle) but i never really see him
My nieces and god kids call me by my name

Mom. Momz. Mommy...mother sounds sarcastic. I do call her Dacheva tho (Da first letters n name, Che first letters in middle, Va first initials in her maiden last name) she like it so it works lol.

I can get away with D..... jokingly

Me? Naaaaah. Not to them and not about them.

My granfather had 2 wives though so his kids called their mothers by their first names, so my mom still to this day calls my grandmother by her first name.

not my mama but I called my step dad of several years by his name

I call my real dad Sr. or old mane

my kids play sometimes but they know better....mama got on that ass one day the 3 yr old called me by my name lol
good for her.
she supports the hierarchy.

Back