Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do/Did U Call Your Parents By Their Name?

I've met a few mfs who call their parents by their name. Do/Did you call your parents by their name? Would u let your kids call you by your name?​

Never and no. Only time you can call parents by first name is if they were a deadbeat or not there the whole time. My older sister calls my dad by first name. My kids will never do that tho

Respect ain't got nothing to do with it.

I can call James dad/pops or whatever, still not gonna change the fact that he was a shitty father to me and my siblings, especially my older sister.

I can call James dad/pops or whatever, still not gonna change the fact that he was a shitty father to me and my siblings, especially my older sister.
If he was shitty then I don’t see an issue with calling him his name. I don’t respect shitty fathers.

No and if you did you’re going to hell you disrespectful heathens.

anigif_sub-buzz-10413-1504293193-1.gif

Yep. I have been doing it for year's. Lol I don't know why my mom and dad didn't bust my ass for doing it but they let me slide. I call them by their first names and keep it pushing.

My son calls my youngest brother by his first name. They are more like big brother and little brother.

I always assume folks callin their ain't shyt parents by their 1st name as a way of showing disrespect towards them. Rightfully so.

B/c if you was a terrible parent, you don't deserve the respect to be called Mom or Dad. Pretty much not even acknowledging them.

I call one of my uncles by his real name but he is a crackhead tho

I call all my uncles and aunts on my momma side by their name because my mom is one of the oldest and they not that much older than me.

On my daddy side hes the baby out of 12 and hes 51 so I call all them aunt/uncle (first name)

Back