Welcome To aBlackWeb

You can't post a pic of ya own WIFE?

Jesus Christ.
Does your son favor your wife?
I wanna say yall have the same eyes.
He physically has the same body as me, long arms and shit. Long eye lashes like me, reminds me of me as a kid...but he does favor her family more. He is a dead ringer for her brother.

But my two girls are full blooded Allergens DNA

He physically has the same body as me, long arms and shit. Long eye lashes like me, reminds me of me as a kid...but he does favor her family more. He is a dead ringer for her brother.

But my two girls are full blooded Allergens DNA
Good thing you had faith.

Naw on the real tho...in a way his mom was dead wrong gettin in his ear like that.

Obviously she got issues wit the chick. That's why she did that. BUT...you never know.

If they had problems during the relationship where their trust was ever doubted, then he has a right to ask for blood test.

The scenario:

A girl and a guy were together for quite sometime. Happy as can be so it seemed. The girl ends up getting pregnant and they got married. A few months after the baby arrives, the guys mom was in his ear telling him to get the baby tested. Just to make sure the baby is his. The girl didn't like it and went to Facebook skeptical to see, should she do the DNA test. She was pissed because she has shown to be nothing but faithful to this man and he questions her about the baby being his all because of his mom. I and a couple of people told her to just give the man the test. The test happens and
giphy.gif

I'm sure she hit one of these dances
giphy.gif

However, now they are no longer together! All of their pics together have been deleted from her accounts. I don't know why they broke up though.

So the questions,
Should she be mad that he asked for a test?
Is he wrong for letting an outsider(his mom) get in his head?
Doesn't he have a right to be completely sure?
Is this a cause for a break up?
Would you get your girl tested even if you fully believed she never stepped out on you?

She got right to be mad because they were together and happy. Yes he wrong for letting an outsider place doubt if he didnt think about the test right after and didnt bring it up before the kid was born. He dont trust her so she bounced.

She got right to be mad because they were together and happy. Yes he wrong for letting an outsider place doubt if he didnt think about the test right after and didnt bring it up before the kid was born. He dont trust her so she bounced.
This is exactly how I feel if he had felt this along then I’d be cool(still mad but not as mad), he has been asking but to all of a sudden feel this way because of the birdie in your ear, I’d be mad.

Sad state of the world we live in. I keep telling people we need to unlearn things. If you are with a woman and Happy and you 2 have a child unless the child is completely different from both of you and it takes time to see those signs why would you question it. Why ruin the blessing of a child with someone else' words and opinions. Modern day witchcraft (DNA) testing ruined this family. Now if you are dealing with a person that you are unsure of then maybe do something to prevent pregnancy so you don't have to go through this.

I don't see why a guy would make it a big deal you have to alert your friends and family over.

If there is any question in your mind in regards to paternity, Wait a few months and while you are babysitting get both you and the child tested. Then it doesn't become an issue unless there is an issue.

Last edited:
I don't see why a guy would make it a big deal you have to alert your friends and family over.

If there is any question in you mind in regards to paternity. Wait a few months and while you are babysitting get both you and the child tested. Then it doesn't become an issue unless there is an issue.
I agree but people always are quick to share information. I don't understand it. People always complain and say negative things about people or situations then expect you to act regular after hearing about it.

If there is any question in you mind in regards to paternity. Wait a few months and while you are babysitting get both you and the child tested. Then it doesn't become an issue unless there is an issue.

Didnt think of this option, this would work, but if she found out you're gonna hear some bullshit.

I agree but people always are quick to share information. I don't understand it. People always complain and say negative things about people or situations then expect you to act regular after hearing about it.

While I agree, based on the scenario in the OP, the person was him mom. I wouldn't put a mother into the "people" category, I would take heed to what you're mother says.

i look at it like this...

if it wasn't this... it was gonna be something else...

if there's that much lack of trust, and the mom has that much presence in their relationship....

it's better to cut the ties while they can and just figure out a way to do the parenting thing responsibly....

that was a doomed relationship once it got to that level....best to find out early

Didnt think of this option, this would work, but if she found out you're gonna hear some bullshit.

While I agree, based on the scenario in the OP, the person was him mom. I wouldn't put a mother into the "people" category, I would take heed to what you're mother says.
I don't share negative information with even my mother. Mothers are human and protective of their children. If you say regular everyday stuff about your s/o to your mother she may form a one- sided opinion of the situation and even if she doesn't outwardly show it she could have resentment to the other person. I am not saying every mother is like that but I learned a long time ago not to share certain things with mines. When I broke up with a woman years ago my mother basically replayed every conversation I had with her as the reason. I was like mom that was just my side and not the real side and she just said you are my son if you share that stuff with me I am going to believe what you say no matter if you share other stuff or not.

Man... I know of an etherous situation where this applies.

I'm friends with a chick who is in her mid 20's with 6 kids with the same dude. theyre high school sweethearts, got a house together n all that.

Well a lil bit after the 5th child momma decides to go into a hoe phase, fucking dudes on the side n shit.

Long story short she gets knocked up by another dude and has her husband believe it's his, birth certificate and everything. A while back shes Admitting this candidly to me with a "lol"Smmfh.

He still doesn't know, but now they're separated and her lil ass kids be logging in to fb and posting on her shit asking where their daddy is at and that she shouldn't have brought them into the world if they weren't going to love each other forever.

My heart hurts for them kids.

Sad af!

Man... I know of an etherous situation where this applies.

I'm friends with a chick who is in her mid 20's with 6 kids with the same dude. theyre high school sweethearts, got a house together n all that.

Well a lil bit after the 5th child momma decides to go into a hoe phase, fucking dudes on the side n shit.

Long story short she gets knocked up by another dude and has her husband believe it's his, birth certificate and everything. A while back shes Admitting this candidly to me with a "lol"Smmfh.

He still doesn't know, but now they're separated and her lil ass kids be logging in to fb and posting on her shit asking where their daddy is at and that she shouldn't have brought them into the world if they weren't going to love each other forever.

My heart hurts for them kids.

Sad af!
Is she a friend or a former friend? She sounds like a deplorable

Back