Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eartha Clit

Hi Beta.
Site President
The scenario:

A girl and a guy were together for quite sometime. Happy as can be so it seemed. The girl ends up getting pregnant and they got married. A few months after the baby arrives, the guys mom was in his ear telling him to get the baby tested. Just to make sure the baby is his. The girl didn't like it and went to Facebook skeptical to see, should she do the DNA test. She was pissed because she has shown to be nothing but faithful to this man and he questions her about the baby being his all because of his mom. I and a couple of people told her to just give the man the test. The test happens and
giphy.gif

I'm sure she hit one of these dances
giphy.gif

However, now they are no longer together! All of their pics together have been deleted from her accounts. I don't know why they broke up though.

So the questions,
Should she be mad that he asked for a test?
Is he wrong for letting an outsider(his mom) get in his head?
Doesn't he have a right to be completely sure?
Is this a cause for a break up?
Would you get your girl tested even if you fully believed she never stepped out on you?

The mother shouldn't have a problem with him wanting to be sure no matter what outside voice was in his ear. All men should get a paternity test as soon as the kid is born just for peace of mind so outside voices wont be able to make them doubt if they're the father.

And no it's not cause for a break up, why would the mother object unless she been living foul.

My son looks nothin like me, but my wife says he's mine

So...

:shrug3:

She should be mad, it's about respect

I'd rather raise the kid and not get the paternity test. Doing things the old-fashioned way. And I would know if the kid was mine anyways.

Back