Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

Yoooo. I had no fucking idea this song existed until Khaled posted this. "Fullyloaded massive, my mans an em".

Fullyloaded is an event in Jamaica my Dad started. Khaled came thru every year before he blew up. I posted a few pages back when DMX showed up. This shit gives me so much pride. RIP X

That dubplate cut nice.

sorry to hear about x passing......... black people wake up....... why is it in our community that we pray for a celebrity that was facing death battling a drug addiction but won't pray for a member in your own direct family facing the same situation?

W all due respect...fuck outta here w all that. I can pray for X AND a family member. How u know who praying for who

must felt bad after he fucked over when he running def jam

Jay-Z had a decent run at president. They had a roster turnover during his run. They went from Dmx, red, ll cool J, meth, himself to Kanye, jeezy, Ross, Rihanna and That dude that had that "I'm so sick of love songs" joint. That's ALOTTA success from that group. Believe Fab and homeboy w the "I love your girl" and "shorty is a 10". I be forgetting them R&B cats hahaha. Either, those acts stayed at the top of the charts

Jay-Z had a decent run at president. They had a roster turnover during his run. They went from Dmx, red, ll cool J, meth, himself to Kanye, jeezy, Ross, Rihanna and That dude that had that "I'm so sick of love songs" joint. That's ALOTTA success from that group. Believe Fab and homeboy w the "I love your girl" and "shorty is a 10". I be forgetting them R&B cats hahaha. Either, those acts stayed at the top of the charts
well from dmx he aint feel he got that good of treatment and same with LL COOLJ

Back