Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

Nore talks about getting DMX on a song and hanging out with him and smoking weed 4 am in the morning in River Park Towers my projects in the Bronx ,I used to live in building 40.

And they used to throw microwaves and refrigerators out the window back in the 90's and early 2000's . There is 4 Buildings ,building 10 and building 30 had 39 floors and building 20 and building 40 had 43 floors , so imagine a refrigerator falling from that high up.
d056d0269a89bc021bac7215e0db80d5.jpg

RPT? Yuck-.. anyways. DMX always in the Hood. I remember he was with Hocus45th from Castle Hill Projects shooting a video, unfortunately I can't find the video on YouTube anymore.

DMX’s family recently confirmed the passing of the legendary rapper on April 9, after the icon was admitted into the White Plains Hospital following an overdose that led to a heart attack. Many were outside of the hospital showing love and sending prayers to him and his family, and now it has been revealed that the rapper will be honored in his hometown, Yonkers, NY.
It was noted that a street name or statue is on the horizon in memory of the late legend, but sources noted that Yonkers had extended the Yonkers Raceway, the city’s largest outdoor venue, to DMX’s family as a space to host the memorial service if they choose to do so.
Mayor Mike Spano said he and the city are looking to make the rapper’s transition easier, and that space is theirs to use if that is what they feel is appropriate. As of now, a rep for Yonkers Raceway says they haven’t received any official inquiries into hosting a memorial and also said no large events had been held since the COVID-19 pandemic started. Stay tuned for more updates.

Idk if Swizz is Muslim but seeing a dead family member who just died recently in a dream is a very spiritual event for Muslims.

Seeing someone dead fully clothed and happy in your dreams means that person is happy and at peace.

Atleast thats how its interpreted in Islam.

Yea, the entire Dean family are devoted Muslims.

R.I.p. to a true legend. Saw him perform at the hard knock life tour here in Greensboro and he blew the roof off the coliseum. The energy the passion the skill, he will truly be missed.

Back