Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

First time I heard this man was on Mase's Harlem World. I didn't think much of him, he was aight. Who knew a year later this dude would be the biggest rapper in the world. As hot as Jay Z was at this time and DMX passed him up shows he was a beast on the mic.
yeah dmx had crossover appeal from his debut album.thst energy always fit with the grunge rock crowd....jay z not so much..really unsure of where that change occured..maybe the forced collaboration with linkin,juve,etc part did it

Man wtf is wrong with you mfs. This like the second time niggas in this thread thinking with their dicks. This man just fuckin passed away. We don’t give a fuck who you wanted to fuck or get pregnant.

fucking weirdos. Get off that shit for a hot second.
ThornyDefenselessLice-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

first of all....fuck you
secondly if the dog can enjoy fine ass Lisa Lisa i can to. im not about to be walking here all sad and negative and shit. X bought happiness to my life and on my best days he bought plenty of pussy to. i saw X at the hard knock life tour in college, went to the after party and went home with a bitch and smashed her friend a few days later. i been riding bikes for years, was in a motorcycle club and kicked it hard with the ruff ryders more times than i can count and they stayed repping the dog. whenever the bikes came out the pussy did to and DMX was always a major part of that. some of the best nights of my life involved music, drinks, bikes, pussy and DMX so must of my memories of the dog involve music, drinks, bikes and pussy. it's not my fault that your non pussy getting, emotional hoe ass don't have those types of memories fuck boy but i do. yall can walk around all mad and frowning and whatever pussy ass shit you wanna do. but i get AMPED when i remember the dog. and acknowledging good pussy and having a good time is at the core of my DMX memories. do what you wanna do fuck boy but im gonna get in how i choose. and i still plan on fucking Lisa Lisa and fuck how you feel about it bitch lmfao.

Last edited:
you quoting a female^^^^^
That explains the post. I didn'trealize that was a female. But I still dgaf and the facts dont change. I thought that was a hoe ass dude making that post. No disrespect @Loquacious . The dog brings the dog out of a dog. It's all love baby girl.

Last edited:
defjam just released an ep of his prayers only.on spotify.....today within past couple of hours

in memoriam or just capitalizing who knows

ThornyDefenselessLice-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

first of all....fuck you
secondly if the dog can enjoy fine ass Lisa Lisa i can to. im not about to be walking here all sad and negative and shit. X bought happiness to my life and on my best days he bought plenty of pussy to. i saw X at the hard knock life tour in college, went to the after party and went home with a bitch and smashed her friend a few days later. i been riding bikes for years, was in a motorcycle club and kicked it hard with the ruff ryders more times than i can count and they stayed repping the dog. whenever the bikes came out the pussy did to and DMX was always a major part of that. some of the best nights of my life involved music, drinks, bikes, pussy and DMX so must of my memories of the dog involve music, drinks, bikes and pussy. it's not my fault that your non pussy getting, emotional hoe ass don't have those types of memories fuck boy but i do. yall can walk around all mad and frowning and whatever pussy ass shit you wanna do. but i get AMPED when i remember the dog. and acknowledging good pussy and having a good time is at the core of my DMX memories. do what you wanna do fuck boy but im gonna get in how i choose. and i still plan on fucking Lisa Lisa and fuck how you feel about it bitch lmfao.

5ac8c9e715050ef19d695fd9d0ea5d99.gif

Shit DMX would just appear at bars here in phx randomly when he moved out here. and wherever he appeared RR bike crew was deep. I remember waiting in the line for the restroom and he just walked by, dapped me up walked into the restroom. I was shocked as fuck. i think he ended up performing like a song or two and just chilling for the rest of the night.

Rest easy DMX

Back