Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

Everyone in his circle has been tweeting different variations of "damn," "can't believe it," changing profile pics and the sort for the last hour. Clearly friends are getting the call from the family and Luenell jumped the gun.

All Rifkind's statement means is it's none of the public's, including the guy who tweeted this, business yet.

Why delay the news? Idk but that's their business and I respect it.

I've been positive for the most part with this and my own family issues (two grandmothers in a bad way right now) and that doesn't stop here... but DMX once said he'll slap a nigga in the name of Jesus. In honor of DMX, every prayer for him should come with a request to make Luenell shit herself at a baby shower.

Everyone in his circle has been tweeting different variations of "damn," "can't believe it," changing profile pics and the sort for the last hour. Clearly friends are getting the call from the family and Luenell jumped the gun.

All Rifkind's statement means is it's none of the public's, including the guy who tweeted this, business yet.

Why delay the news? Idk but that's their business and I respect it.

What does why delay the news mean? You asking his family why not pull the plug sooner than later?

Yall be saying some shit sometimes.

Can you post pics, tweets or IG messages of said family members doing this ?

They're all deleting....

But Luenell literally tweeted RIP and then walked it back with that vessel post.
QuestLove tweeted "Damn" before Luenell's story went up. That's deleted now.
Swizz changed his twitter header and profile.

And there were a few more. But like I said I guess the first calls that went out didn't make clear that the family wouldn't be going public yet.

Here are some replies to the Quest tweet that is now deleted because he's the only one that I actually follow of the lot.

What does why delay the news mean? You asking his family why not pull the plug sooner than later?

Yall be saying some shit sometimes.

What did my very next sentence say? Shut up man and don't start that bullshit with me. I understand this is hard for everyone but relax.

Yall reading way too much into dudes post.

I told this nigga to slit his throat last week for reference. No cape here. Ijs.

You're a clown bringing that into this thread just because I told you Joe Budden doesn't need you to defend him. Truly are. We talking about someone passing and you tell me to slit my wrist. He's responding to a post where I said I respect the families wishes to do what they want.

Y'all are ridiculous. Disappointing.

And no I mean if it turns out he has passed away I wouldn't understand saying he's still alive if he isn't. Why delay the news of his demise. But Steve said we'll get a statement tomorrow. So we'll see.

What did my very next sentence say? Shut up man and don't start that bullshit with me. I understand this is hard for everyone but relax.

I aint trying to go back and forth fam.

But if you dont think saying why delay the news to a person who still in life support is wild, idk what to tell you. Not delaying is his fam just giving up saying might as well do it tonight.

Im gon respect this thread and not even do the aggressive back and forth. Id smack fire out you for telling me to shut up in person but its the internet so do you. Im done derailing.

And no I mean if it turns out he has passed away I wouldn't understand saying he's still alive if he isn't. Why delay the news of his demise. But Steve said we'll get a statement tomorrow. So we'll see.

So you think his manager lying bout him still being alive?

Aight fam. You got it.

I aint trying to go back and forth fam.

But if you dont think saying why delay the news to a person who still in life support is wild, idk what to tell you. Not delaying is his fam just giving up saying might as well do it tonight.

Im gon respect this thread and not even do the aggressive back and forth. Id smack fire out you for telling me to shut up in person but its the internet so do you. Im done derailing.

Y'all are angry reading right now and skipping context. NO WHERE did I ask why would the family delay the news if he's still alive on life support. But I see emotions are high so I'm just going to drop it.

Smh at his so called friends sitting by their phone just itching to be the first to post RIP

I truly hate this generation

I really take issue with a person passing in the social media era. Out of nowhere everyone becomes friends with you and everyone posting a pic with you.

Shit aint even famous people either. I seen people i know post pictures of mutual friends that died knowing they wasnt even cool like that.

Wish I could have a rule that if I passed, no one allowed to post about it on social media. And def dont post no pictures of us.

I might be super cynical, but that shit feels fake to me.

Back