Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

7:25 PM PT -- We just got an official statement from DMX’s rep ... "Last night Earl 'DMX' Simmons was rushed to the hospital after collapsing at home. At this time he remains in ICU in critical condition. Earl has been a warrior his entire life. This situation represents yet another road he must conquer." The rep goes on ... "The Simmons Family appreciates the overwhelming outpouring of heartfelt love, encouragement, support and prayers for Earl. Earl is someone whose life and music have been a source of inspiration and strength to so many people around the world. It is reassuring to see his fans return that same passion and energy to him during his time of need."

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
Image result for Nas and DMX gif

Last edited:
If the kids are flying in, my guess is that the family is getting together to decide to take him off of life support or not.

Idk why, but this reminds of that part in the Benoit Dark side of the ring episode when Vickie Guerrero found eddie on the couch od'ing for like the 3rd time and just took the kids to school. She said God if you gonna take him, take him now so we don't have to go through this anymore.

If the kids are flying in, my guess is that the family is getting together to decide to take him off of life support or not.

Idk why, but this reminds of that part in the Benoit Dark side of the ring episode when Vickie Guerrero found eddie on the couch od'ing for like the 3rd time and just took the kids to school. She said God if you gonna take him, take him now so we don't have to go through this anymore.
Not necessarily....his kids need to be there regardless because he's their father but I'm still hoping for the best outcome for him to recover

A lot of wrestling references in this thread

Can't confirm this, it's from a poster on the Coli so take it with a grain of salt.

Have a friend that is close to his family, they are pulling the plug after his kids get to say their final goodbyes and the news will go public late afternoon tomorrow
:mjcry:
:to:

Mental health is serious. Addiction is serious.

The whole day I've been questioning how and why he had to take them drugs... How much more his family and loved ones, just could imagine what they're going through. DMX seemed to be on the right path on his last Drink Champs interview, seeing him so happy with his young kids.

And now this... There's just so much you can do to help one out.

Smh.

Can't confirm this, it's from a poster on the Coli so take it with a grain of salt.

who decides to pull the plug ?? the wife or anyone of the kid's mothers.....tbh i don't believe that with 15 kids that all of them will not be there to say their final goodbyes...... i can already see the funeral being Jerry Springer like & if he has any money left to divide it will be a circus too.

Dont poat this bullshit

Back