Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Vlad being sued

part of the problem is i watched the whole video and not just speaking on vlad but the other white dude talking about sleeping with 693 black chicks,.

part of the problem is i watched the whole video and not just speaking on vlad but the other white dude talking about sleeping with 693 black chicks,.
Maybe if black men taught their girls to love themselves then this wouldn't happen right?

my cousin posted him this morning

looking at the pics everybody involved was dead wrong

I know what they'll do for a lil piece of change out there when they hurting.....thats part of my motivation for making sure mine dont need/want for anything

which is what should have taken place in those girls' lives

Maybe if black men taught their girls to love themselves then this wouldn't happen right?

right.....even tho i cant say all of em are/were fatherless and unloved, thats the main point

there are other factors that go into that type of shit tho....its plenty hookers and hustlers that come from good homes

I know what they'll do for a lil piece of change out there when they hurting.....thats part of my motivation for making sure mine dont need/want for anything

this is all im asking tho.

alot of dudes aint doing this.

i hate to say it like more negative than not.......but philly has warped my outlook on alot of things.
as i used work with alot of women and kids when i go back ....all i hear is about the dude not being around.

now while some things are not within his control......these dudes are seen and just not 100% responsible. how does a kid react to that?

i can say girls take it harder than the guys....but its sad to see so many dudes ready to throw their lives away ...yet so many guys are missing in the homes.....yet you see groups of guys.

it dont add up.

for me at least.

then to see guys who take care of their family and their kids or them be victims of another niggas lack of being a father......shit irks me.

part of the reason i totally lost it at my last mentoring/speaking session....long story.
one of these days imma tell it.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2

right.....even tho i cant say all of em are/were fatherless and unloved, thats the main point

there are other factors that go into that type of shit tho....its plenty hookers and hustlers that come from good homes

Dallas is full of them

Dallas is full of them

they everywhere bruh

with them its more so the power of money and greed...which branches off into consumerism and all type of other problems that social media (AND mainstream rap, dont kill me) happens to facilitate

shit makes everybody think everybody else is rich and happy.....got people chasing a life and image thats not real or meant to be had

shit i fall victim to it sometimes and have to shake back

they everywhere bruh

with them its more so the power of money and greed...which branches off into consumerism and all type of other problems that social media (AND mainstream rap, dont kill me) happens to facilitate

.got people chasing a life and image thats not real or meant to be had
another thing a real dude would school his children on.

social media would be just be entertainment....not education.

So shes suing over unpaid overtime, over a year after she got fired and just sprinkles in her for employer for years is also racist and sexist.

These stories always have me on the fence, especially if they never bothered to quit.

this is all im asking tho.

alot of dudes aint doing this.

as i used work with alot of women and kids when i go back ....all i hear is about the dude not being around.

now while some things are not within his control......these dudes are seen and just not 100% responsible. how does a kid react to that?

i can say girls take it harder than the guys....but its sad to see so many dudes ready to throw their lives away ...yet so many guys are missing in the homes.....yet you see groups of guys.

then to see guys who take care of their family and their kids or them be victims of another niggas lack of being a father......shit irks me.

now its bleeding lol

since we getting into holding black men accountable and pushing for them to be better

this subject right here is the biggest yet quietest issue of them all

whats the worst thing a black man could be in his community? i'll tell you: a punk, a snitch, a nerd, broke, scary, bad dresser, etc

the delegation will clearly and unanimously let you know that aint it....do better

but have you ever seen/heard a nigga be condemned because he dont take care of his kids?

not so much as ran off the block (which should happen) but nobody even mentions it...."thats that mans business"

i know too many popular ass niggas that fit this equation

but boy, if niggas roasted you for your kids grades......or for not being in the household with them......for them not being under anyones health insurance

shit'll be different

im not blaming women but they help this shit too.....geek over clothes and shoes and a reputation when they know niggas got football teams they not taking care of....they will blast a nigga online once they see shit is the same with their baby, but the damage is done

they could literally stop the majority of this shit themselves...they've always dictated whats cool and what niggas will work towards to impress them

i dont ever recall a time when just being a stand up man was on that checklist

they could literally stop the majority of this shit themselves...they've always dictated whats cool and what niggas will work towards to impress them
could i get a bit of clarity on this?

who we talk talking about here?

• Haha
women-folk

but I said I wasnt bashing them....cuz the shit aint all their fault either

depending on how they grow up....music and media is what creates that image of a "man" for them

their first crush is a multi millionaire with an ever-perfect hairline and a team of people taking care of all his normal responsibilities lol

much like ours is some big titty model who spends hours a day to look the way she does

Back