Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Vlad being sued

Vlad's slick though, he does all these interviews that cause drama and controversy but we never see his face in them. Vlad could walk up to me wearing a vladtv shirt and I'd just think he was a vlad fan.

now its bleeding lol

since we getting into holding black men accountable and pushing for them to be better

this subject right here is the biggest yet quietest issue of them all

whats the worst thing a black man could be in his community? i'll tell you: a punk, a snitch, a nerd, broke, scary, bad dresser, etc

the delegation will clearly and unanimously let you know that aint it....do better

but have you ever seen/heard a nigga be condemned because he dont take care of his kids?

not so much as ran off the block (which should happen) but nobody even mentions it...."thats that mans business"

i know too many popular ass niggas that fit this equation

but boy, if niggas roasted you for your kids grades......or for not being in the household with them......for them not being under anyones health insurance

shit'll be different

im not blaming women but they help this shit too.....geek over clothes and shoes and a reputation when they know niggas got football teams they not taking care of....they will blast a nigga online once they see shit is the same with their baby, but the damage is done

they could literally stop the majority of this shit themselves...they've always dictated whats cool and what niggas will work towards to impress them

i dont ever recall a time when just being a stand up man was on that checklist

Yea bruh. It’s a problem.

Back