Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dj Quick and 5’9 ambush female cohost

Explain the grounds for suing she would have?
workplace bullying and intimidation.....never heard of this show but if she quit this quick prolly means it wasnt the first time the line was crossed with her...to wit i believe there would ve been a meeting with all parties involved and HR asking them to cool the fuck out and looks like they didnt...long story short because the workplace failed to provide her a safe working environment.....

Breh I thought I was the only one to catch that Lol

But dayum, homie wife getting on his ass. Nigga betta get prepared for that silent treatment and maybe that couch for a few days

Shoulda just did like Martin and Gina did and hired Mrs. Minnie and we wouldn't be here

lol Damn that nigga sounded like a whipped dog. "Ok baby....I'm glad you weren't up here too."

They should try to make it right with Danni though. I don't think they were trying to be malicious. I think they were trying to be about some fun and games and didn't consider how she would react. Niggas do silly shit like that to each other and get over it quickly. You can't assume a woman will react the same as one of us might.

so they cant set up they co worker but they prob set up other men and women to find out who they cheating on for people to listen to they radio. What im talkign bout in AZ 98.3 or so other radio station used to call people and send em free flowers and ask who they want to send em to. When they send the flowers to the side chick/dude the husband/wife comes on like "Who the fuck is that?" So no other radio station NEVER did something shady to there listeners huh. Get the bitch the FOH

I’m from the DMV and don’t pay attention to any of this shit. All feminine mess to me to all involved.

Reactions: 1/2
I mean dudes don’t want no dude built like the rock to be their girls physical trainer. I can see how a woman don’t want a babysitter that’s bad to be in her home. Specially if she work crazy hours and her man gone have the opportunity to be around the baby sitter more than her. He might be faithful, but then again. When your friend tells you his dog don’t bite, do you not trust him or the dog?

I mean dudes don’t want no dude built like the rock to be their girls physical trainer. I can see how a woman don’t want a babysitter that’s bad to be in her home. Specially if she work crazy hours and her man gone have the opportunity to be around the baby sitter more than her. He might be faithful, but then again. When your friend tells you his dog don’t bite, do you not trust him or the dog?

This should be it's own thread. Are niggas cool with a built ass nigga your girl's personal trainer? / Are chicks cool with fine ass chicks being the maid/chef etc?

so they cant set up they co worker but they prob set up other men and women to find out who they cheating on for people to listen to they radio. What im talkign bout in AZ 98.3 or so other radio station used to call people and send em free flowers and ask who they want to send em to. When they send the flowers to the side chick/dude the husband/wife comes on like "Who the fuck is that?" So no other radio station NEVER did something shady to there listeners huh. Get the bitch the FOH

I remember that shit. Shit was always comedy when the person would send flowers to the sidepiece.

I can't remember which station it was, but they had some contest to confess some shit you did and some broad confessed to murdering her ex boyfriend. I was listening to that shit when it happened to. Bitch said some slick shit then the line went dead. Cops was all over that shit too. Can't remember what happened with that one though.

Is the chick married because it sounds like this is a case of her not trusting her husband and not wanting temptation around him. Little does she know that if a nigga is prone to being unfaithful, he's going to do what he's going to do regardless of how the chick looks.
Word to arnold fuckin and impregnating consuela from family guy

Also when lookin fa a babysitta did she in her ad ask fa a unattractive/ugly/beastly lookin brawd?

You can't. At that point it becomes discriminatory.
I'd be mad as hell too if I was her that's some fuck shit to bring into the workplace.

I didn't know (maybe I didn't catch it) that her listing actually stated she wanted nothing but ugly chicks around her baby. Lol. That's fucked up to whoever gets the job.

She didn't put that in her ad she just told her co hosts that personally. They wack for playing her like that.

Back