Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dj Quick and 5’9 ambush female cohost

no....radio/tv shit....gets people talking and searching and listening

if this was some real life shit, they all real friends and they set her up in person like on a lunch date or something...that would be lame

nobody cares about this reality world bs tho

We lose female radio personalities damn near every month. Even Lil Mo's ass got the boot/quit

I understand it could be an embarrassment, but she is overreacting. By the sounds of it, she went on record as admitting that she discriminates against other women over their looks, so I don't see why having one of the women she discriminated against on-air is worth leaving the job. I get the feeling there is probably more to it.

Were they wrong ?? Yes ... But she quit her gig ova sum petty shit.... Also when lookin fa a babysitta did she in her ad ask fa a unattractive/ugly/beastly lookin brawd?

Wow.

Lady does have a right to see fit to who is around her kids.

Just should have said "we went with another client/direction, thanks"

Keep your thoughts when dealing with business to yourself.

U can fuck up a check or your check could be fuck'd up - wino Al

But she stated she don’t want attractive ppl as a babysitter. So having the right is one thing but to rule ppl out because of them being good looking is weird and stupid.

Which is dumb as fuck to me.

ay what area do they live in or what circles do you gotta be in for ALL the babysitters to be fine? lol

that is one american ass problem lol

Is the chick married because it sounds like this is a case of her not trusting her husband and not wanting temptation around him. Little does she know that if a nigga is prone to being unfaithful, he's going to do what he's going to do regardless of how the chick looks.

and yeah, if you gotta pick ugly employees in order to deter your man from fuckin em you got a bigger problem lol

might need to keep some cute bitches around the crib at least he'll be home

all that shit's crazy and I half believe it

But she stated she don’t want attractive ppl as a babysitter. So having the right is one thing but to rule ppl out because of them being good looking is weird and stupid.

Which is dumb as fuck to me.

No disagreeing with you.

I didn't know (maybe I didn't catch it) that her listing actually stated she wanted nothing but ugly chicks around her baby. Lol. That's fucked up to whoever gets the job.

Imagine a 20 year old getting the call that she got the job, Lol. Talk about low-self esteem emerging

ay what area do they live in or what circles do you gotta be in for ALL the babysitters to be fine? lol

that is one american ass problem lol

That's one fine babysitter. Now that I think about it, I wouldn't want that chick around the house all the time either. lol I ain't no cheatin ass nigga. That ain't really in my character, but I also ain't perfect. So I could see how she might look at it as tempting fate.

yea they were foul for embarrassing her; she was right to quit if she didnt feel comfortable in her work environment ...expect a lawsuit

shit was kinda wack on their behalf.....they shouldn't have set shorty up like that...

quick the homie too, we went to highschool together

No disagreeing with you.

I didn't know (maybe I didn't catch it) that her listing actually stated she wanted nothing but ugly chicks around her baby. Lol. That's fucked up to whoever gets the job.

Imagine a 20 year old getting the call that she got the job, Lol. Talk about low-self esteem emerging

Bruh. Whoever the babysitter right now gotta be on tilt.

Back