Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dj Quick and 5’9 ambush female cohost

Bruh this is literally the hottest thing in my time line...

As I said quick went to my highschool... Like every body chiming in....I give no fucks....

I'm pretty sure somebody got Donkey of the Day for this...wonder who?

Sounds like a classic case from her of Crabs in bucket mentality (and a bit of insecurity in her relationship), and a prank gone wrong from Quicksilver and 5'9.

I see why she quit tho, cause ol girl went IN on Danni Star.

Fuck it. Give 'em ALL DOTD.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure somebody got Donkey of the Day for this...wonder who?

Sounds like a classic case from her of Crabs in bucket mentality (and a bit of insecurity in her relationship), and a prank gone wrong from Quicksilver and 5'9.

I see why she quit tho, cause ol girl went IN on Danni Star.

Fuck it. Give 'em ALL DOTD.

She didn't quit.

I was listening some this morning and they had her and some other chick on there. Cathy Hughes called in (owner radio/Tv One) and they had a big Oprah moment. Quicksliva and 5'9 wasn't there tho or from the little I heard.

lol Damn that nigga sounded like a whipped dog. "Ok baby....I'm glad you weren't up here too."

They should try to make it right with Danni though. I don't think they were trying to be malicious. I think they were trying to be about some fun and games and didn't consider how she would react. Niggas do silly shit like that to each other and get over it quickly. You can't assume a woman will react the same as one of us might.

She's an idiot for quitting her job over something that trivial........and a bird for having looks be her main criteria for hiring someone to care for her child.

Back