Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'll actually have more respect for this shit if turns out to be fake. its good promo tbh, but they can't be seriously corresponding like this at they big age

This whole shit is corny. But it seems like one nigga is REALLY in his feelings about it and legit feeling a way...and one nigga is at the crib laughing his ass off and taking this shit as entertainment and just something to pass the time.

This whole shit is corny. But it seems like one nigga is REALLY in his feelings about it and legit feeling a way...and one nigga is at the crib laughing his ass off and taking this shit as entertainment and just something to pass the time.
Nigga bring your family into some shit you wouldn't feel a way about it

He didn’t disrespect ole boy or his family. Dude is a clown for this shit and just trying to get internet clout.

DJ Envy stated Ross was foul for not helping out his man because ole boy and his family started a Go Find Me to assist with the child’s surgery. It was then pointed out that on Drink Champs, ole boy thanked Ross for paying the hospital bills. DJ Envy then left that subject alone.

Unless Envy said more on the subject, that I haven’t heard about, he wasn’t dissing him.

Back