Welcome To aBlackWeb

beef has been part of the culture since it’s inception yo

Niggas had beef over Rappers Delight lol

Plus if there was something else let’s say actual decent music ( don’t post no vids nigga lol ) to garner ppl s attention this stuff maybe wouldn’t matter
Just be real wit yaself and say u aint even actually checking for dope music right now. Bunch of “decent” music out but because your youtube algorithms arent pushing you to view it you ignore it.

Hypebeast.

Just be real wit yaself and say u aint even actually checking for dope music right now. Bunch of “decent” music out but because your youtube algorithms arent pushing you to view it you ignore it.

Hypebeast.
lol what does not checking for dope music means?

You turn on the radio looking for trash music im confused?

This was brewing for a min . I remember envy throwin some slick shots when ross first started doing his car show .

The fact that Rawlins had to stop and verify again what this beef is about...tells you the shyt is dumb af.

Ross - L

Envy - L

This shit is lame

I was thinkinga bout making an appreciation thread for Rick Ross a couple days ago. I used to hate that man but bruh that n1gga can rap + he a great bussniss man. He something else.

What classic album has officer rickey dropped?

What classic album has officer rickey dropped?
Deeper Than Rap started off like it was going to be a classic album but fell off in the 2nd 1/2 of the album (It still slaps in the summertime). The closest to a classic to me would probably be Teflon Don.

His Black Dollar mixtape (not album) was pretty tough as well

Back