Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Another one that hasn’t breakdown the “differences”

Y’all just be talking to talk

It’s simple they are four year apart on different phases of life one can drink the other can’t. Since you so damn smart might as well ask what the difference between 16 and 20?

Niggas bringing up drinking now lol

You can be 18 in countries like Sweden and I think 19 or 20 in Canada and drink

That does show the differences. That’s just show laws here. Y’all dense.

That age group literally grows on the same everything. They can’t be like “back in my day” because it’s the same damn day. Grew up on the same cartoons and everything else.

Just going back to the 1st page of this thread and this post is the perfect example of what I said earlier in here which is too many people think just because something isn't illegal that means it gets a pass. You can't agree with this post yet also constantly talk about how the world doesn't protect Black kids when you openly condone them being preyed upon by older men just because "it ain't illegal".

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Is your 17-year-old daughter in college? That’s the main question here.

If she is, would you expect her to ask fellows for their age? What if they were 19 or 20? You coming to pack them up, too?

What if the 21-year-old didn’t know because all she had was a college ID card? He still getting shotgun work?

^ pedo sympathizer

Back