Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Is your 17-year-old daughter in college? That’s the main question here.

If she is, would you expect her to ask fellows for their age? What if they were 19 or 20? You coming to pack them up, too?

What if the 21-year-old didn’t know because all she had was a college ID card? He still getting shotgun work?
My girls are not at that age, so it's something I don't have to worry about yet. Listen, I'm not going to pack them up and bring them home if something like that happens. But at the same time, it is up to my wife and me to teach them what to look out of when they get to college.

THIS, there’s SO many rules and restrictions being 17. They care about senior week, can’t get into the same clubs as 21 year olds. 17 year olds are more boisterous in public whether it’s twerking or just being loud in general. Some states you can’t even have your license at 17 and if they do it’s a curfew on the license. 17 year olds don’t have the same access to the jobs that 21 year olds have. I’m not sure you can have your own bank account that is separate from your parents at 17
@Dwayne @Mister B. the post that y’all claim I never made. Keep being loud and wrong tho lmao

MAWFUCKAS bringing up kickin it with relatives and lookin for underage pussy on a college campus. So like i asked about 15 pages ago not even talking relationship wise. IN GENERAL did you have NON RELATED TEENAGERS in your circle at 21?

Is your 17-year-old daughter in college? That’s the main question here.

If she is, would you expect her to ask fellows for their age? What if they were 19 or 20? You coming to pack them up, too?

What if the 21-year-old didn’t know because all she had was a college ID card? He still getting shotgun work?
What do you actually teach in school?

Lol
You think this explains the differences?

Lmao. Okay bruh, don’t even respond to me in this thread anymore because that’s so extra surface level shit.
lol how is explaining multiple things from both age ranges not different I want to believe you’re being this Obtuse on purpose but we’re 20 pages in. And saying mawfucka ain’t cussing you out, ima Maryland nigga we talk aggressively

Two dummies bringing up sex when responding to my post when it was never brought up by me

Trying to create a narrative that’s not there

What’s wrong with y’all

The whole damn topic is about sex you ass. You trying to say they are the same age group so sex might happen. But they are not the same age group. Whole topic is literally related to sex you stupid ass ho. You ain’t hang with no 17 year olds at 21 anyway but you keep cappin

With numerous lies being placed upon posters for shit they didn’t say or even alluded to.

And since we hit that point it should be wrapping up pretty soon

Nigga y’all said they the same age group your boy said it’s no big deal. Why are you retarded?

Back