Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

This and several post coming from a teacher who had to be told taking creeping pics of college students and saying "So much young college ass" was wrong aren't surprising at all.

This thread shouldn't even be this much of a discussion because Ak said some foul shit then tried to clear it up with even more of a fucked up explanation. What is there even really to debate about what he said?

A52E96AC-050E-4634-BD5A-0A7A12C231CC.jpeg

You’re slightly right. Beastiality is legal - in FOUR states: Colorado, Wyoming, West Virginia, and surprisingly, Hawaii.

I’d still say that overall, that shit is illegal.

my boy out here googling beastiality legalities

them algorithms must be goin crazy

:hahaha:

just know im shooting niggas like yall square between the eyes for lusting and preying after mine

Last edited:
Can't drink, can't join the military, can't smoke, can't get into an 18 and up club, can't cross state lines without a parents permission, can't buy a gun, can't stay out past curfew, can't vote, can't open a checking account without a parent, can't work a 40 hour work week.

But yes, no difference between 21 and 17.

@dwanye

*Psighs* That was a decent, six-month truce. I know it wouldn’t last.

Predator 3 just couldn’t resist dragging her ashy-ass Dreds in here, and completely pulling a “look at me” moment.

She-mammal, I need you to listen, instead of clomping your clown feet as you normally do in these threads:

1) Not a soul in here defended Fat Ak. He’s 30+ talking about fucking 17-20 year olds. We were talking about college students fucking other college students.

2) For all that raging you’re doing, you didn’t answer any of the scenarios I listed, and I listed them because young men have been locked up over shit like that, word to Genarlow Wilson.

3) No one in here wants you, let alone any spawn you’d artificially inseminate. Except maybe your golden whipping boy. He still wants to scissor with you.

Okay.

An 18 year can literally do all that and that 17 year can’t

so it’s no difference?

It’s the same ducking age group. Why is that hard for y’all to understand

Well it’s gotta be a line you stupid fuck. At 21 you ain’t hang with no 17 year old daily that was not your family but because you stubborn you can’t see that shit ain’t the same age group.

All I am saying is people in America need to decide who is an adult and who isn't adult and it shouldn't be separated by 12 months that is of no significance in human development.

People in other countries understand sexual maturity and who is an adult and who ain't an adult.

Because if I can go look at an 18 year olds asshole on the internet and nobody's calling me a pedophile but a 17 year old is gonna get a 20 year old called a pedophile...then Americans moral values, laws and determination of adulthood and sexual maturity is on weak logic.

It makes no sense.

Well go get the age of consent changed then man. Stupid point of virw

Because a 17 yr old is a minor and an 18 year is considered an adult. Even though a person 21+ going after 18 year olds is still weird to me. I don't know what is confusing about differentiating minors from adults, but okay. If y'all want to go with the what difference does a year make excuse to justify your attraction to teenage girls have at it.

And I still haven't got an answer to why you don't agree with Ak, but feel the need to defend an adult fucking a minor...

Honestly their argument would probably rationalize 16 to 21 cause it’s legal

signs of a sicko:

1) Brings up the age of consent in conversations centered around pedophilia, ephebophilia, hebephilia. Age of consent laws are not only outdated but hold 0 relevance in modern times especially in regards to child sexual abuse and teenage pregnancy. Furthermore anybody referencing the law to make a point when it comes to sexual abuse/coercion is a fucking nut. Legality in this country is often absent of what is ethical. At one point slavery was legal. Was it ethical? Fuck no. legality should never be used as a measuring tool for ones ideas/opinons involving others. Should a 21 year old fuck a 17 yr old even though its not a crime? No and considering the power dynamic its harmful.

2) Starts talking about “context” the ole “its been taken out of context” bait and switcheroo. First tf off you dont need any context when it comes to a mfer saying “Idc if their 17 their getting fucked” does it really fucking matter what was said before or after that?!? does it matter when it was said?? or where? FUCK NO. 9 times out of 10 there is no context that will justify the stupidity of the response. None. Niggas be saying "taken out of context" for shit that would sound bad/asinine/weird asf no matter the context.

3) Starts bringing up personals stories and testimonials to get others to relate. Its also a tactic to say “Hey yeah I messed with 17yr olds too when I was 21 and Im not a bad person ☺ see its not weird when you really think about it” WRONG sick ass nigga. Personal stories of what you and family did years ago only confirms why youre siding with the predator in the argument. You both should be put under.

Lastly:
4) Defends predators and excuses predatory behavior. Any nigga, man or woman, that excuses or tries to find loopholes when it comes to sex with underage people is a sicko. They have probably harmed people in their past and try to absolve themselves of any guilt by making other known, hyper visible predators like AK, seem harmless. Instead of doing the work to unpack their own behavior/sexual deviance, they rather roll around in the mud and make excuses for sexual abuse. Some shit is indefensible and when a person cannot connect the dots as to why—whether consciously/unconsciously- one has to start asking some hard hitting questions ….

“why does this person think this is acceptable or ok?”

here ill tell you, its because they behave the same way.

B1BBAB37-D8A0-4A34-A2A7-3AA01D8CEA44.jpeg

Last edited:
*Psighs* That was a decent, six-month truce. I know it wouldn’t last.

Predator 3 just couldn’t resist dragging her ashy-ass Dreds in here, and completely pulling a “look at me” moment.

She-mammal, I need you to listen, instead of clomping your clown feet as you normally do in these threads:

1) Not a soul in here defended Fat Ak. He’s 30+ talking about fucking 17-20 year olds. We were talking about college students fucking other college students.

2) For all that raging you’re doing, you didn’t answer any of the scenarios I listed, and I listed them because young men have been locked up over shit like that, word to Genarlow Wilson.

3) No one in here wants you, let alone any spawn you’d artificially inseminate. Except maybe your golden whipping boy. He still wants to scissor with you.

Akademiks was saying at 21 he could smash a 17 year old. He was an adult then so wtf is your point. He wasn’t saying he was 30 messing with kids he said he was 21 like damn

and oh 5) Teaches at a school and takes pictures of college girls without their consent. You should be barred from teaching in my opinion. I strongly believe girls are not safe around you. This thread affirmed my original thoughts/opinions about you. The cakes been baked nigga. Youre a sick fat freaky ass nigga that needs to be on house arrest for the foreseeable future @Mister B.
59E61679-C471-41BB-81B0-FB148D5C0FD6.gif

Back