Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Akademiks Podcast

What you speaking on?

I mean this is what I said:
  • Speaking ill about children that were killed senselessly is totally evil... (Uvalde school shooting)
  • how he only cares about 'Black Americans' and not any other 'black folks'...
Those two points I touched upon have nothing to do with people who praise death and destruction. And as I said in the same post, he's cool but it is hard to root for him.

He just called the cops in Soulja for saying they gonna shoot him in atl.

No you telling!!

72775734.jpg

Why you on my back?
Tiyed of you

Just jokes this time.

I actually agree with some of things said and antics of Charleston White.

He admitted on the 85 South show he's different for the camera although he really does want to help black people. He just uses a persona on camera to try to reel people in to see the work he does off camera.

Said too much negative shit about black people, buddy is not an ally

saying negative shit vs speaking in the negative shit that’s embraced us two different things.
I personally don’t feel like he’s the problem….it’s the indoctrinated fuck shit that’s apart of our everyday chaos.

saying negative shit vs speaking in the negative shit that’s embraced us two different things.
I personally don’t feel like he’s the problem….it’s the indoctrinated fuck shit that’s apart of our everyday chaos.
I don’t think he’s the problem and I agree on his stance about gangs but all that extra shit trynna be tough then playing victim ain’t the wave dawg

The people he talking to are doing the exact same thing. Look at Thug. Now he wants to talk about God. Now he wants to talk about rights and police injustice. It don’t work that way.

This I agree 100%.

It's so long that you can fake the funk. I wish Thug and his entire team the best, for real... but I also wish these brothers and every other 'real street nigga' tone it all the way down with the 'live and direct' street shit.

So black people that terrorize whole neighborhoods and make it so women and kids can die from their shit dint get the same energy?
seems like people don’t know what they talking about

So black people that terrorize whole neighborhoods and make it so women and kids can die from their shit dint get the same energy?
seems like people don’t know what they talking about

Bruh he is not the first or last black man to be against the violence in the community. That’s not even the part regular people take issue with. And I know I’m being up communication you’re gonna say communication ain’t important it’s just the message. I’m say you can reach people better if you communicate better. Not to mention thugs don’t learn from this dude.

but again so we don’t debate I have no issue with him being upset with the violence in the black community

Back