Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Akademiks Podcast

Troy Ave all over the place in that clip & there so many inconsistencies. He calling other people rats, cuz they're talking about his case or w/e, calling them pussy and saying not to drop the soap, but he def on there talking about his case and what happened and def bout to do a bid. Then hes saying how hes never tried to be street nigga, then proceeds to talk about how if he heard you talking shit, he'd press you if he saw you on street, and if they tried anything its straight violence.

At the end, goes on about how he seen dudes pull guns on Cassanova and Cass had to beg Troy for his life and Troy spared him, like hes some sorta boss or something lol. How he jumped off the porch early before Cass n dem(But before he was saying hes not a street nigga smh).

This just shows how he's a clown like the rest of them. He wants this new good kid, was just defending myself image to try and not get locked up, but cant keep his lie up. Cuz he wants that street cred so people will fear him and he can seem tough.

Troy Ave all over the place in that clip & there so many inconsistencies. He calling other people rats, cuz they're talking about his case or w/e, calling them pussy and saying not to drop the soap, but he def on there talking about his case and what happened and def bout to do a bid. Then hes saying how hes never tried to be street nigga, then proceeds to talk about how if he heard you talking shit, he'd press you if he saw you on street, and if they tried anything its straight violence.

At the end, goes on about how he seen dudes pull guns on Cassanova and Cass had to beg Troy for his life and Troy spared him, like hes some sorta boss or something lol. How he jumped off the porch early before Cass n dem(But before he was saying hes not a street nigga smh).

This just shows how he's a clown like the rest of them. He wants this new good kid, was just defending myself image to try and not get locked up, but cant keep his lie up. Cuz he wants that street cred so people will fear him and he can seem tough.

Long story short; he still a lame clown ass nigga.

Charleston is cool, but at times it's hard to root for him.

Speaking ill about children that were killed senselessly is totally evil, I don't care what colour they are... even if you don't care, cool, but disrespecting dead children is wrong... and how he only cares about 'Black Americans' and not any other 'black folks' from other parts of the world is stupid to me. BLACK people are all at the bottom of the pit before the rest of the world.

It's all of us or none of us, period.

Charleston is cool, but at times it's hard to root for him.

Speaking ill about children that were killed senselessly is totally evil, I don't care what colour they are... even if you don't care, cool, but disrespecting dead children is wrong... and how he only cares about 'Black Americans' and not any other 'black folks' from other parts of the world is stupid to me. BLACK people are all at the bottom of the pit before the rest of the world.

It's all of us or none of us, period.
This is a very interesting outlook.
but just know, not all black people see us as an ally.
Plus his way of communication is to get people riled up. Because them same people that will come after him won’t go after the real problem or change the rules to favor them.
Case and point, Soulja can jump out with a group to confront a bony lil man but when maced the bony lil man ain’t gangsta cuz he didn’t allow them to beat his ass.
And he’s right about gang members….there is no reason a grown man should say piru if the confrontation isn’t gang related. Shits a fear tactic that is only meant to scare other black people. But not the real threat.
Just saying

This is a very interesting outlook.
but just know, not all black people see us as an ally.
Plus his way of communication is to get people riled up. Because them same people that will come after him won’t go after the real problem or change the rules to favor them.
Case and point, Soulja can jump out with a group to confront a bony lil man but when maced the bony lil man ain’t gangsta cuz he didn’t allow them to beat his ass.
And he’s right about gang members….there is no reason a grown man should say piru if the confrontation isn’t gang related. Shits a fear tactic that is only meant to scare other black people. But not the real threat.
Just saying

Yeah, I am aware of how he does things, just don't rock with him fully as I mentioned before.

But anyways...

Back