Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISSCUSION - Why Do Men Like What They Can't Have and Not What They Can?

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
Why is it more appealing to pursue a married woman who is lying , sneaking and cheating

VS one that chooses not to do all of that?

I've noticed recently that fellas are all game to speak , with the assumption that I will be giving up the booty , sneaking and lying to my dude to make time.

But when I tell them I ain't gotta do alladat or when they hear @DS_ crack a joke when they were expecting me to be hiding in the closet or whatever ... they clam up.

A little insight fellas?

@Cain
@Judge Dread
@Goldie
@King Du
@ everyone :)

Last edited:
Why is it more appealing to pursue a married woman who is lying , sneaking and cheating

VS one that chooses not to do all of that?

I've noticed recently that fellas are all game to speak , with the assumption that I will be giving up the booty , sneaking and lying to my dude to make time.

But when I tell them I ain't gotta do alladat or when they here @DS_ crack a joke when they were expecting me to be hiding in the closet or whatever ... they clam up.

A little insight fellas?

@Cain
@Judge Dread
@Goldie
@King Du
@ everyone :)
You calling them 4 out?

Wanting their insight, they tend to give "serious" responses....on occasion.......when requested. Lol
I see

Well, some ppl may see the fun is gone when the sneaky element has been removed

Or they may feel timid when ya husband come around. They know he really got you so it removes the 'leave ya husband for me' scenario *See Trillfate*

i was in the process of making this a thread goldie

i know it was you lol

I think people are trying to break your bound with your mate. Even if they know if it was acceptable to both you and him that there is a chance you may engage with them anyway they still want to add an element of corruption to it. It is their ego being able to say they got one up on both you and him by you cheating. It says says even in your open relationship I still got her to go against what she presents.. Just my opinion.

I see

Or they may feel timid when ya husband come around. They know he really got you so it removes the 'leave ya husband for me' scenario *See Trillfate*

I can see the awkwardness of hearing DS in the background...and that was an example and doesn't happen often at all, especially without their knowledge prior too.

But, to rather her sneak than be honest with her dude?

Man, the thrill of the chase must be serious. Smh lol

I see

This^^

It's a power mind control/ego type thing. He was probably thinking 'damn i got shorty so sprung she's sneaking around ready to leave her husband for me" , now it's like you have the upperhand. Also, it's like there's a 3rd member of yall relationship now. He knows he has eyes on him, got another nigga probably reading his messages, listening to conversations, etc. So if this nigga is thinking he's building a relationship with you and may be confiding in you with some personal things, now it's weird cuz there's another nigga knowing all his business. There's alot of reasons why a nigga would feel funny about it.

Sheeeiiiiitttt..........hold my beer

It's all about the chase and I'll use a lion in the zoo vs a lion in the wild as my reference. A lion in the zoo doesn't have to chase after his prey he doesn't have to fight for dominance against the other male lions either. He doesn't have to chase after that sweet lionesses puss either because we'll the other lions know that hey it's easy to get so there's no need to even roar because it's all going to be the same tomorrow.

Here comes the lion in the wild. He know he has to chase to get everything he wants. He's been genetically modified since birth to fight for what he wants and not ask but take it. He know if he wants that sweet lionesses pussy that the other king of the jungle has he going to have to fight for it, show why he's the best for her or slide in and smash while the other king is away.

Basically I said all that to say. The danger of the art of the chase is more satisfying than being offered to you on a platter.

@Reesey

Sheeeiiiiitttt..........hold my beer

It's all about the chase and I'll use a lion in the zoo vs a lion in the wild as my reference. A lion in the zoo doesn't have to chase after his prey he doesn't have to fight for dominance against the other male lions either. He doesn't have to chase after that sweet lionesses puss either because we'll the other lions know that hey it's easy to get so there's no need to even roar because it's all going to be the same tomorrow.

Here comes the lion in the wild. He know he has to chase to get everything he wants. He's been genetically modified since birth to fight for what he wants and not ask but take it. He know if he wants that sweet lionesses pussy that the other king of the jungle has he going to have to fight for it, show why he's the best for her or slide in and smash while the other king is away.

Basically I said all that to say. The danger of the art of the chase is more satisfying than being offered to you on a platter.

@Reesey
I agree but it depends on the platter.

@AP21. Since you disagree with me what are your thoughts?

Oh trust me.... Their coming.

ktpng.gif

I think people are trying to break your bound with your mate. Even if they know if it was acceptable to both you and him that there is a chance you may engage with them anyway they still want to add an element of corruption to it. It is their ego being able to say they got one up on both you and him by you cheating. It says says even in your open relationship I still got her to go against what she presents.. Just my opinion.
As much as some people want to act like they would be cool with being an attachment to your situation I think deep down they still would be a little uncomfortable with the fact that your man knows what you are doing.

I get the "Ego" thing, But if their true intent is to be with or "get" me/honeypot than why does the fact that IF I take interest in them, I do not have to lie and sneak to do it?

It makes no sense. Unless they are purposefully trying to ruin what others have due to their own unhappiness.
But it's hard for me to believe folks be thinking that dang hard and putting in so much effort for a "random".

i think ya'll kinda over complicating it

if he knowingly pursues a married woman, i think its more of he knows she cant commit to anything long term and that they both serve a purpose for each other in whatever way that happens to be

secondly, if a dude is tripped out b/c a chick says her husband knows everything, that might be a cause for concern b/c this is uncharted territory. Are ya trying to have like a legit relationship in concert with her marriage or is it just supposed to be a sex thing. The husband will know everything about you which might make you feel vulnerable b/c her loyalty (using this particular example) lies first and foremost with her husband. If there is discourse, she not running to you to solve her problems, she gon fix her shit with her husband, then if situation allows, she'll get back with you.

there are some dudes who may enjoy the chase and the idea of them getting caught might be a turnon, but a lot of times Reese has posted about her and DS situation, is not considered the "norm" by traditional standards so i could see why dudes feel awkward about having him know stuff about their dealings.

my .02

Back