Welcome To aBlackWeb

On a completely different and trivial note, it's funny people keep calling this a live action movie. Ain't nothing live about this shit. It's still a cartoon, it's just a computer generated, photo realistic one. I believe they said only one frame in the entire movie is based on a real image. Everything else is computer produced animation.
i bet you are a hit at the parties

My bad. Proceed with the riveting conversation you guys are having about a bunch of bullshit that doesn't matter with a movie like this.
lol

im saying fam...let's not wait until page 12 to debate the semantics of live action and animation

lol

im saying fam...let's not wait until page 12 to debate the semantics of live action and animation

Right.

Did Jungle Book get this much nitpicking?

Cuz I damn don't remember folks being all upset bout Buloo not smiling, singing and dancing in the live action JB.

Listening to the soundtrack this some straight clout chasing shit....they could have kept the original soundtrack....they ainā€™t even hit up my guy Jason Weaver and offer him a role in this shit

tumblr_ptveiu1x4V1y7viwpo1_540.gif

People want the Lion King to be like the lion from Narnia lol

Just got back from seeing it. It was ok. I think because it's suppose to be realistic they didn't really have emotion on there faces, which made it hard to connect.
Also, it didn't feel as grand as the cartoon.

Back