Welcome To aBlackWeb

Folks expectations were likely way to high going into this seeing as how this is the greatest animated disney film of all time.. so I'm not surprised some folks didn't feel like this lived up to the original.

I'll make that determination for myself though

Come on bruh. Lions don't emote like humans. I know people think I can be a contrarian, but even I wouldn't have gone that route. lol

ya'll pick the silliest hills to die on

a movie, for all intended purposes is for kids, but for families as well, and niggas nitpicking shit b/c niggas
Or they posting their opinion and because it doesn't align with yours so you crying about it

Or they posting their opinion and because it doesn't align with yours so you crying about it
my nigga, is this gonna be your go to when ANYONE or just me posts something in opposition with someone else's pov?

think about this before you respond

my nigga, is this gonna be your go to when ANYONE or just me posts something in opposition with someone else's pov?

think about this before you respond
You sitting here saying they shouln't have the opinion that they have because it's a kiddie movie so what does the intended audience have to do with flaws that they have

Lol how do you critique this movie then. It’s a summer block buster due to nostalgia of 80s and 90s babies going to watch it. It’s cgi so we should be able to criticize the cgi aspects and choices of the movie as well as voice acting.

You sitting here saying they shouln't have the opinion that they have because it's a kiddie movie so what does the intended audience have to do with flaws that they have
show me where i said they shouldn't have an opinion

show me the words "ya'll shouldn't be thinking this or that"

Lol how do you critique this movie then. It’s a summer block buster due to nostalgia of 80s and 90s babies going to watch it. It’s cgi so we should be able to criticize the cgi aspects and choices of the movie as well as voice acting.
voice acting is a legit concern

the other stuff is nitpicking imo

let me speak for myself...i'm not going into the live action version expecting the animated version b/c if that's what you want, then just watch the animated version

i would have to research, but did they do the same thing they did in movies like Planet of the Apes with the motion capture? If not, that might explain the lack of range of emotions you see from the models.

If they did in fact did it, then maybe that's a direct reflection of the actors themselves and not the technology

voice acting is a legit concern

the other stuff is nitpicking imo

let me speak for myself...i'm not going into the live action version expecting the animated version b/c if that's what you want, then just watch the animated version

i would have to research, but did they do the same thing they did in movies like Planet of the Apes with the motion capture? If not, that might explain the lack of range of emotions you see from the models.

If they did in fact did it, then maybe that's a direct reflection of the actors themselves and not the technology
How is talking about the visuals nitpicking. This is what you seeing the whole movie. If the movie looks like shit it looks like shit. People criticized to hell and back the new berserk anime due to being complete cgi and it was warranted. If Disney decided to go the cheap skate route of cgi route they could at least make sure the visuals are up to par. Not worse than paw patrol. From the trailers and clips of the movie it’s hilariously bad. I’ll reserve my complete judgement for when I see it but I’m not expecting much.

show me where i said they shouldn't have an opinion

show me the words "ya'll shouldn't be thinking this or that"
In your very next post you complaining about their so called nit picking that's you saying they shouldn't be worried about this or that

How is talking about the visuals nitpicking. This is what you seeing the whole movie. If the movie looks like shit it looks like shit. People criticized to hell and back the new berserk anime due to being complete cgi and it was warranted. If Disney decided to go the cheap skate route of cgi route they could at least make sure the visuals are up to par. Not worse than paw patrol. From the trailers and clips of the movie it’s hilariously bad. I’ll reserve my complete judgement for when I see it but I’m not expecting much.

:wdf5: ....so we got another fuck, being overly critical of a movie they haven't even seen...

giphy.gif

In your very next post you complaining about their so called nit picking that's you saying they shouldn't be worried about this or that
nah, show me where i said they shouldnt have an opinion

that's what YOU said i said

fam, i addressed all of your points in the post you quoted

animals emote thru ears and eyes... they ain’t gonna be scrunching eyebrows, smile etc... that’s what cartoon animation is for, to exaggerate and show the audience these expressions... when you’re doing a live-action, it should be expressed through the eyes slightly and the way the ears move, if that’s shown in the movie then that’s all that needs to be shown...

idk why ppl think they’re so brilliant in spotting these “flaws” as if they didn’t have experts working on this making sure they can express emotion to the audience...

On a completely different and trivial note, it's funny people keep calling this a live action movie. Ain't nothing live about this shit. It's still a cartoon, it's just a computer generated, photo realistic one. I believe they said only one frame in the entire movie is based on a real image. Everything else is computer produced animation.

Back