Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Disney's Mulan

I have zero interest in Disney animation, ego, I didn't see the animated version of this.

However, I love Chinese epics and judging from the trailers I've seen this has the look and feel of one. I might peep it at some point. I'm not happy it's on yet another streaming service 'cause I'm pretty much done with them.

I kept comparing it to the animated. I liked the animated better but this was good. Messed up that you had to buy the subscription and then pay an additional cost
I thought the avalanche scene and the reveal scene could have been better. The Chi part was cool. They left a bunch of funny scenes out from the animated too

Torrent is the way to go

I enjoyed the movie a lot. I've never seen the animated version so I don't know if it was worse than that but it was a good watch. The witch was no joke and it was kinda lame how she went out but I liked how she wanted to protect Mulan though

Good movie but deviated too much from the animated joint....and where were the songs

Crazy cuz the animated joint was like the perfect movie....all they had to do was remake that

Back