Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol bruh every fuckin movie that comes out yall bitch for 3+ pages long, well see how it turns out...

Bruh...its like a neverending cycle wit these muthafuccas. Lol!

This brotha said...

Wonder why they didnt just make him alll cgi

How much more CGI you want?? From the trailer...he's pretty much 90+% CGI cuz. Lol!!

This is a LIVE action movie.

There's the John Woo flick and the animated spy comedy from Will this year...

This ain't for me .. Only time I'm watching it is if it comes on sometime in the future

Pointless movie just like the live action B&B. I'll stick with the animated just like B&B. I guess there will be a live action Toy Story too? Shit is trash. Yall suck for supporting these abominations when the animateds are clearly superior.

Nah, Jungle Book was dope.
hatSKQc.gif

damn.. Tough crowd!

But yeah i'll be watching this at home unless the nieces and nephews REALLY wanna see it lol

Honestly everything look straight except will. Now that I'm hearing his voice, jafar ain't doing it for me either but he's serviceable and fine af so I'll let it slide.

Sounds like they got real ppl that know how to sing and the music sounds decent. Much better than beauty and the beast. It LOOKS pretty whimsical too. Might end up just catching this in theaters. Cuz it cant be worse than beauty and the beast.

Back