Welcome To aBlackWeb

No mentions of jaffar yet

Musta been forgettable villian
Jaffar was actually a lot better than I thought he would be.

The Sultan was 100x better than the cartoon version.

Jasmine and Alladin were pretty good too.

Will was good at times. I didn't like him when he was doing over the top silly bits, but the more subtle humor hit well. The CGI for genie Will was not done as well as it could have been.

Critics trippin.. I thought this was pretty good.

Screenshot 2019-05-28 at 3.33.48 PM.png

Jaffar was a lil weak and Iago didn't really do much. I was waiting for Jaffar to call him prince abubu lol.

I'm glad they didnt make the sultan an idiot like in the original cartoon

This is easily the best remake. No BS

Will did his thing but not only that, everything fit. The songs, dancing, the script.....its a great standalone film

Great movie. Will was great as genie the kid was aladdin all over jasmine was beautiful all this movie needed was Gilbert Gottfried, iago was just a talking parrot.

"We got jams!"

I hate to be the one but it depends on what he's auditioning for. I have friends in the entertainment business who used to manage people like Richard Gere, Keanu Reeves, and others and they would say how tough it was to get certain roles even after a hit because you're competing with your idols too.

I know Reeves' early manager who said as nice as he was to this day she thinks he can't act for shit but she recalls after he did Speed he had to take big pay cuts in order to even get certain roles because it was so tough to compete.

I suppose...

meanwhile this random ass dude that was in the movie for one forgettable scene gets his own spinoff that nobody even asked for lol. Crazy

Jaffar was actually a lot better than I thought he would be.

The Sultan was 100x better than the cartoon version.

Jasmine and Alladin were pretty good too.

Will was good at times. I didn't like him when he was doing over the top silly bits, but the more subtle humor hit well. The CGI for genie Will was not done as well as it could have been.

Jafar was WOAT... both him and Iago were much better animated... I still think Ben Kingsley would’ve made a 100x better Jafar

To be fair... the white boy was one of the few things about the movie I genuinely laughed at. That and I don’t know what people expected. Like dude who played Aladdin was gonna be a instant star? That role was pretty interchangeable. I’m not wasting my time tryin to be outraged at this.

I hate to be the one but it depends on what he's auditioning for. I have friends in the entertainment business who used to manage people like Richard Gere, Keanu Reeves, and others and they would say how tough it was to get certain roles even after a hit because you're competing with your idols too.

I know Reeves' early manager who said as nice as he was to this day she thinks he can't act for shit
but she recalls after he did Speed he had to take big pay cuts in order to even get certain roles because it was so tough to compete.
She is right.

Back