Welcome To aBlackWeb

The fact that they still tried to whitewash this means I ain't paying for shit

Rewatch the movie

Jafar literally calls genie "slave"

jafar is a villain bad guys will talk that shit. he wasn't speaking in the literal sense it was an insult. a slave has to bust his ass dam near the whole day for all of his life. all genie has to do is grant three wishes and he's out. he's cursed and trapped in a bottle until someone wishes him free. he prolly did some shit in the past that put him in that position.

one more thing its not like will smith had to take that role he could've kept it moving or find some whacky comedian to do it like jim carrey or some comedic actor like ryan Reynolds. will want the role and I have no problem with it. I just hope they cgi that shit and make him look like genie not just will smith in blue body paint lol.

one more thing its not like will smith had to take that role he could've kept it moving or find some whacky comedian to do it like jim carrey or some comedic actor like ryan Reynolds. will want the role and I have no problem with it. I just hope they cgi that shit and make him look like genie not just will smith in blue body paint lol.
U took my post way too serio.

Chill.

Genie was still a slave tho

I just thought of something. in the real world mythology isn't there a dark twist? if you grant a genie his freedom by wishing him free doesn't the lamp choose you as the new genie and you're trapped in the lamp for eternity? isn't that how it works?

Bitch listen to Arabian Nights and say this shit don't knock. I still play this shit regularly

When I heard the melody in the teaser I got so happy.

I still need a full trailer to judge tho...

Back