Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

Bullshit if it won't for some of their in house shows they would've been dead because their movie catalog is not all that great they change it up too much

Whatever it is that keeps the 150+ million subscribed to Netflix, it's still gonna take years for Disney to come close to that, if they can.

Like I said Netflix coo.

Disneyland tickets are $150+ per person and they still fill the park to max. Their movies do historic numbers. You’re kidding yourself if you think that these dudes ain’t gonna reach Netflix #’s quickly. And how many of that 150 million are actually active? How many are duplicate accounts because of lost emails or passwords?

I think some of you are are forgetting who Disney's biggest market is. That is kids and family. Families spend way more money then single people or couples with no kids. Best believe mom and dad will be buying this for their kids. Disney's wallet is way bigger and they have a catalog of classics that go back for decades. To sleep on them would be career suicide. I'm sure Netflix is planning something.

Kids ain’t trying to watch old disney shows like that.

But parents that few up with it will cop it to put their kids on it

Kids ain’t trying to watch old disney shows like that.

But parents that few up with it will cop it to put their kids on it
But as a kid, isn't that how you discover things? When someone puts it on for them. If the parents want to keep their kid occupied for a moment, throw on a Disney cartoon. Marketing to kids is easier then marketing to teens and adults. Kids don't get critical and are not that picky when it comes to a show or movie. As long as it is entertaining. They don't need a very deep plot to be satisfied. And kids are being born every day. So when some get too old for the Disney shows, the new younger kids will watch. How do you think Disney has been around so long.

:hahaha:....ok! Hopefully some of the content is great ( like the show in that pic), then maybe they can reach the same amount in subscriber base as well.

I'll probably subscribe next year when the Marvel shows start up in the Spring of 2020.

Thing is everyone dropping this streaming services I ain't subscribing to all of them. I had a Spotify/Hulu bundle where I had to get rid of Hulu b/c I started paying for Spotify w/subscription cards.

They not streaming all of the marvel or disney classics.

Some of those movies are tied up at Netflix, HULU, Amazon, etc.

Kids these days dont want to watch old Disney movies? Bruh these kids eat all them joints up, they might not know how to access it but if you show them they will be knee deep in all that.

No.

One of the reasons is Disney hardly shows those movies on the Disney channel.
Your wrong. Point being kids love Disney movies if they are exposed to it. Yeah Disney channel doesnt show them but once in a while but it doesnt mean they wont watch it if one is on, once a kid gets introduced to the classics it's a wrap. Family got hella kids in it and they eat that shit up once it was put on expecially Netflix that has Hercules and shit. Dont under estimate these kids they will eat as far as you show.

Back