Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

im waiting on the improved next iteration of cinema, whatever that looks like, that will compile all these shits and include features like autoplay and embedded subtitles n shit. then all these niggas gettin the boot

im waiting on the improved next iteration of cinema, whatever that looks like, that will compile all these shits and include features like autoplay and embedded subtitles n shit. then all these niggas gettin the boot

I tried an iptv service out of curiosity a few weeks ago and realize now they got vod in some of these services as well and basically come with all the big streaming platforms catalogs. Trying to see if there's a one with a better interface than the one I've found. Once I find that all of these mfs getting cut off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hboma

I tried an iptv service out of curiosity a few weeks ago and realize now they got vod in some of these services as well and basically come with all the big streaming platforms catalogs. Trying to see if there's a one with a better interface than the one I've found. Once I find that all of these mfs getting cut off.

word that's the main thing for me is the interfaces. If I have real-debrid.. all this shit should be seamless.. we just need someone to improve whats already there. I dont really need the live tv shit personally

word that's the main thing for me is the interfaces. If I have real-debrid.. all this shit should be seamless.. we just need someone to improve whats already there. I dont really need the live tv shit personally

Word. I'm just liking tf I can do everything on my smart TV with the single remote. The simpler the better. I haven't used real-debrid in a minute even tho it's paid for. Might have to cut that too.

Honestly if you have Hulu and HBO max you don’t need Netflix

Disney plus will always get burn if you have a kid or watch shit as a family or a Star Wars or marvel fan

i stopped having free Netflix probably in January and I don’t miss it at all

i have peacock but I’m probably gonna cancel it now so the price going up for Disney won’t matter

I just cancelled HBO Max like a week or two ago because it just wasn't nothing I wanted to watch for the moment. The only reason I keep Netflix is for my mom she loves finding stuff to watch on there otherwise shit would have been gone. I only check Peacock for WWE PPVs and then unsubscribe.

Random but speaking of interfaces I noticed Amazon updated their UI. Theirs was pretty archaic so an update was definitely needed

Random but speaking of interfaces I noticed Amazon updated their UI. Theirs was pretty archaic so an update was definitely needed

word? that was my biggest com[plaint about Prime.. that shitty ass interface. Ima have to take a look and see

I use it on PS5 and it's definitely different from the last time I used it

Yeah just checked definitely switched up the interface from when I used it a week or 2 ago. Still a little clunky but the overhaul they did make was long overdue.

Netflix is like an all you can eat buffet. You go in with big dreams, thinking you're going to have tons of stuff that tastes great but then it turns out to be a bunch of bleh and maybe one good thing.

That feels like subscription services in general.
I honestly don’t feel that way with Hulu, HBO max, or Crunchyroll

and the only reason I feel that way with Disney is because I don’t have kids or am younger myself

i feel this way for Netflix definitely and maybe Amazon but I hardly use Amazon

Exactly.

Once I finish Old Man, the only thing on Hulu I'm looking forward to is the Wu joint, whenever that comes back.
In the past few months Hulu has given

snowfall
Atlanta
The bear
The old man
Only murders in the building
Reservation dogs
Prey

Netflix has given

shit movies
Stranger things
Bill burr standup