Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

I know whenever I sign up for Disney+ I might have a ball especially if they are allowing R rated content on the platform. I been waiting for them Marvel shows the only reason I ain't signed up yet.

Raya and the last dragon (for ppl who didn’t buy it)
Luca
Loki
Black widow
Jungle cruise

all bangers for Disney in the span of a little over of a month

On Dec. 8, Disney will introduce an ad-supported version of the flagship streaming service and raise the price of the ad-free option to $11 a month, the entertainment giant said Wednesday. Prices for some packages that include Hulu and ESPN+ will also rise.
I foresee cancelations lol

I kinda see more netflix cancellations in the future. Folks prolly gettin more burn outa Disney+ and HBOMax than Netflix lately..

That's how i'd do it if I was paying for all three. Netflix would be the first to go to make room

I kinda see more netflix cancellations in the future. Folks prolly gettin more burn outa Disney+ and HBOMax than Netflix lately..

That's how i'd do it if I was paying for all three. Netflix would be the first to go to make room
Netflix has a big catalog though. What do people watch on Disney besides the Marvel shows? I could see it being heavily used for family with kids

Not gone be able to do it. If my Live TV subscription (Hulu) has to go up b/c of Disney+ I definitely will be removing that shit from my package. I have it for free right now and I don't even watch anything on the app unless it's the Marvel live action joints.

You don't include shit as a free add-on and then turn around and start charging people for said app a yr later. These streaming services gone keep playing until they money start slowly fading like Netflix.

Honestly if you have Hulu and HBO max you don’t need Netflix

Disney plus will always get burn if you have a kid or watch shit as a family or a Star Wars or marvel fan

i stopped having free Netflix probably in January and I don’t miss it at all

i have peacock but I’m probably gonna cancel it now so the price going up for Disney won’t matter

Back