Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney Executive Producer says there is a "not so secret gay agenda"

i looked over my post and can’t figure out what you’re referring to.

men cannot get pregnant.

even you bringing up gay men doesn’t change that fact…not even gay men can be pregnant

Nah but someone who appears outwardly male can be pregnant

Could they be trying to let kids know what that is when they see it?

What’s the goal then? I always chalked it up to them not wanting kids to see gay/trans ppl like jokes the way we always did

The goal is to say it’s no difference between men and women and can be anyone we choose on any given day.

it’s full campaigns saying men can get periods and pregnant when in reality it’s transmen.

They are trying to drop the whole trans part of it and me personally I don’t like that.

The goal is to say it’s no difference between men and women and can be anyone we choose on any given day.

it’s full campaigns saying men can get periods and pregnant when in reality it’s transmen.

They are trying to drop the whole trans part of it and me personally I don’t like that.

Interesting

My kid hasn’t started school yet so I’m not really up on the current messaging

It really just adds a whole nother element to be aware of with regards to your child's schooling. It might push me to look at private schools or schools with a religious bent so that I don't have to navigate these new rules before I want to.

Interesting

My kid hasn’t started school yet so I’m not really up on the current messaging

my son knows about gay/bi folks. Our cousin is gay so it don’t bother him or makes him feel weird anymore

At first when he seen two girls kiss he was like “that’s not suppose to happen” but I have thought him folks like who they like and he understands that and nothing wrong with it lol

What’s the goal then? I always chalked it up to them not wanting kids to see gay/trans ppl like jokes the way we always did

My first guess is that normalizing gender transitions will increase the demand for the medical that comes with it.
So a long game for pharmaceutical companies, the health industry, and investors.
From there, if your tinfoil hat is on, you might find a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories connecting population control and racism as well.
All that being said, I'm way too cynical to believe the powers that be are supporting the trans/gay community out of kindness.

Maybe preparing kids for the weird ass world they stepping into lol

Lol I mean I figured like in the 90s you teach kids about people being different now of course gay was not accepted back then. But I be feeling like folks be having a problem with this would have been mad as well in the 70s when they had to learn about black people

i looked over my post and can’t figure out what you’re referring to.

men cannot get pregnant.

even you bringing up gay men doesn’t change that fact…not even gay men can be pregnant

I know that. I’m just saying your kid won’t be indoctrinated your son won’t get pregnant. I think many of y’all think this shit is contagious when it’s not

My first guess is that normalizing gender transitions will increase the demand for the medical that comes with it.
So a long game for pharmaceutical companies, the health industry, and investors.
From there, if your tinfoil hat is on, you might find a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories connecting population control and racism as well.
All that being said, I'm way too cynical to believe the powers that be are supporting the trans/gay community out of kindness.

It's most likely two fold. The initial reason you stated which could mean more money/profits...and also the same thing you saw happen when alot of people started supporting rights for homosexuals which is they're seeing they're own family impacted by the way things are and now all of a sudden want change. But that's about 15% of it at best. The rest is money...always money

It really just adds a whole nother element to be aware of with regards to your child's schooling. It might push me to look at private schools or schools with a religious bent so that I don't have to navigate these new rules before I want to.

Lol a Christian school tho do they even learn science

Why y’all stay mentioning population control when the existence of gay people has not ever impacted population growth? Never heard of people dying out because of lbgqt

I know that. I’m just saying your kid won’t be indoctrinated your son won’t get pregnant. I think many of y’all think this shit is contagious when it’s not
For me. I know transgenered people have worked with a few now and if that is how they've chosen to live their life, I am fine with it.

But its by definition a mental illness. A mental illness that they have chosen to have surgery to fix, rather rightly or wrongly. They are adults and they are free to do it. But to teach it to kids like it's normal? Nah, it's not that. If a school is going to teach it, I'd want them to go in all the way and not white-wash it. The high suicide rates, the scrunity, the abnormalities during birth that lead one to feel that they have been born in the wrong body. And that's really not something you can give proper discussion to, to children.

Back