Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney Executive Producer says there is a "not so secret gay agenda"

Did a lot of talking to not answer my question.

👍

And I’m never gonna answer that stupid shit. Why you ask the trans people in your city ? But you won’t because you like being ignorant.

thanks for helping me derail this bullshit tho

And I’m never gonna answer that stupid shit. Why you ask the trans people in your city ? But you won’t because you like being ignorant.

Lmao.

you not answering because you feel the same way. They not real women but for some reason you don’t want to say it.

I’m done.

Like if a person said 'Every Disney movie has only green cars in it. There are MAD other color cars on the road. I'ma slide some red cars in here.', I'd have no issues with that.

If a person said 'Every Disney movie only has white people in it. There are MAD other races of people on Earth. I'ma slide some black people in here.', I'd have no problem with that.

If a person said, 'Every Disney movie only has abled people in it. There are MAD other people who are not abled. I'ma slide some disabled people in here.', I'd have no problem with that.

So when a person says, 'Every Disney movie only has same-sex couples and heterosexual people in it. There are MAD other types of couples and people. I'ma slide some gay people in here.'...I have no problem with that.
Good, you brought up representation.

I have a genuine question: Why does homosexuality NEED to be represented?

Damn bruh.

You really are an agent for the alphabet community.

Strangely enough though, that might actually be a good thing since you're horrible at it.

Ironic that you're actually unintentionally exposing everything that's wrong with that movement.

Damn bruh.

You really are an agent for the alphabet community.

Strangely enough though, that might actually be a good thing since you're horrible at it.

Ironic that you're actually unintentionally exposing everything that's wrong with that movement.

Bro you’re entirely too corny for this. You don’t even believe in a gay Disney agenda you don’t have anybody to watch cartoons with. You don’t even research what you post. I get it you’re against gays and feminism and canceling sex offenders.

lol an agent in what way. Like you’re literally in threads saying fleece Johnson gonna get folks like he didn’t take men. How you for tradition but champion a prison rapist. You don’t even know do you? Go on post a Charles Barkley gif and remember pico

One more thing. You stated trans women are REAL women

I have a problem with that and whoever believes that stupid shit

Y’all love to say they are real women but y’all ain’t out here dating/fucking them

Are you saying they ain’t real women? Yes or no

the former and latter of that statement is funny

women are women

it matches

men are men

it matches

trans women are women

doesn’t match (go figure)

it should say

trans women are trans women
trans men are trans men

it matches

I still don’t understand how anyone can honestly say a trans woman is a REAL woman. Biologically they aren’t. That’s just an objective fact it’s not hate / judgement / bigotry

I agree with Vibe
What’s the problem with Trans Women simply just being Trans Women & Trans Men being Trans Men

Bro you’re entirely too corny for this. You don’t even believe in a gay Disney agenda you don’t have anybody to watch cartoons with. You don’t even research what you post. I get it you’re against gays and feminism and canceling sex offenders.

lol an agent in what way. Like you’re literally in threads saying fleece Johnson gonna get folks like he didn’t take men. How you for tradition but champion a prison rapist. You don’t even know do you? Go on post a Charles Barkley gif and remember pico

Keep up the good work bruh.

to say that they’re not trying to indoctrinate the children would be false… what’s the point in something like this?

kindergarten teacher, using flash cards to teach colors… cool..

but why with biological lies?
DA5E3CF9-7DF0-4DA0-A12B-DE57D76A6C84.jpeg

can men have babies? idc what your hooblah is..this isn’t right

I don’t know that anything NEEDS to be represented. Depending on how you define ‘need’.

You're looking for logic where there is none because of one fundamental disagreement. So long as the foundation of one school of thought is "you can be taught/influenced/changed" to be gay vs "you're just born liking what you like" exists there's gonna be people who feel like any deviation from man/woman is an abomination that shouldn't be displayed in any public form or fashion

to say that they’re not trying to indoctrinate the children would be false… what’s the point in something like this?

View attachment 851867

Technically no. So they're looking into transplants

Lol

View attachment 851867

You’ll get over it. Gay people exist they won’t infect you or your kids. Seems simple

View attachment 851867

Maybe preparing kids for the weird ass world they stepping into lol

You’ll get over it. Gay people exist they won’t infect you or your kids. Seems simple

i looked over my post and can’t figure out what you’re referring to.

men cannot get pregnant.

even you bringing up gay men doesn’t change that fact…not even gay men can be pregnant

Back