Welcome To aBlackWeb

when i was doing sales once, i mistakenly addressed a woman as pregnant cuz i was selling alarm systems,

i said they wanted to make sure the little one was safe when they got here....

shorty wasn't really pregnant...

:host:

I am pretty private so much so Du and I joke about how people at church "didn't know I was pregnant the first time" a few tried to ask but I have them that look and they instantly had nothing to say lol

However I must be the unspoken therapist wherever I go cuz people stay telling me WAY too much of their personal information... Ex I should not know that you have an irregular shaped uterus ma'am!!

I guess I'm a private person in general, but I'm also laid back and quite til I get to know you also.

For the most part if you ask me something personal, I'll answer you.

Co workers aren't friends and I don't act like they are. I don't need to know about your day, I don't care about your family and I'm not going hanging out after work.

Your co worker should mind her business.

This deserves a 50 GOAT combo.

This thread angers me. Angers me b/c relate to this shyt to a tee.

This why for the most part...I tend to myself. I keep my socializing with my coworkers to minimum. I don't ask about their personal business...nor do i care. And I definitely don't tell them mines.

I'm in my own bubble mayne. I don't have time for the office gossip. When i clock...I CLOCK OUT!

when i was doing sales once, i mistakenly addressed a woman as pregnant cuz i was selling alarm systems,

i said they wanted to make sure the little one was safe when they got here....

shorty wasn't really pregnant...

:host:

That happened to me once.

I went back to my home town and was in the grocery store when I see an old friend.

Asked her oh your having another baby cause like she already had like 4.
She then says oh I'm not pregant I'm just fat.
I felt horrible asf. Lol

I'm private enough for my liking. Some neighbors didn't even know I was pregnant, lol. Chick C seems like the gossiper and I know Chick A knows that which is why she told her nosey self that she wasn't pregnant. It's like wait a minute, stay in your lane boo...don't ask me questions like I rock with you that way.

I'm private enough for my liking. Some neighbors didn't even know I was pregnant, lol. Chick C seems like the gossiper and I know Chick A knows that which is why she told her nosey self that she wasn't pregnant. It's like wait a minute, stay in your lane boo...don't ask me questions like I rock with you that way.

the trip part about it..Chick C's friend was the one who asked Chick A if she was pregnant, and Chicks C's friend felt some type of way about it, and told Chick C

Unless we're friends for years I keep myself all the time. Work is no different once I leave don't call me, don't text me, don't invite me to shit. I try to stay far away from work drama especially if it involves women cause as a black man I'll catch heat first.

the trip part about it..Chick C's friend was the one who asked Chick A if she was pregnant, and Chicks C's friend felt some type of way about it, and told Chick C

This post made me furious.

A bunch of cacklin azzz...see this why I stay to myself. Unnecessary azzz drama.

Back