Welcome To aBlackWeb

Discontinued Food Items I would like back.

Yes...Sbarro was the shit

*pours out a little likka for Northland Center*

Yeah... That one cuts deep, but I don't remember a Sbarro at Northland, just Little Caesars with the stools looking out the window. I think it was over by Sears.

IIRC, there was one at Oakland Mall and I kinda think one at Wonderland but I could be wrong. It's been a minute since I've been in a mall back at the cut.

I half-ass think there was one in the food court when I worked at Tel-12 but my memory is hazy.

Yeah... That one cuts deep, but I don't remember a Sbarro at Northland, just Little Caesars with the stools looking out the window. I think it was over by Sears.

IIRC, there was one at Oakland Mall and I kinda think one at Wonderland but I could be wrong. It's been a minute since I've been in a mall back at the cut.

I half-ass think there was one in the food court when I worked at Tel-12 but my memory is hazy.
There was one there...I don't remember the area, I was a kid.

I don't remember the Little Caesars but I didn't eat their pizza so I wasn't looking for it lol

My memory is shot too lol...too much weed smoking in my former life

I swear we ate chicken atleast once a week from those mfs back when they had it and it wont no complaints, shit was top notch

I dont' remember fried chicken from Hardee's at all. That must have been after I stopped working there in '90. I know there were a few menu items that was different from the north and south. I found that out when we stopped in Atlanta on my senior trip and our hotel was next door to a Hardee's. I went in there and was like "Holeup... We ain't got this shit back home!"

the-idea-for-mcdonalds-pizza-came-about-decades-ago-1601305408.jpg

I dont' remember fried chicken from Hardee's at all. That must have been after I stopped working there in '90. I know there were a few menu items that was different from the north and south. I found that out when we stopped in Atlanta on my senior trip and our hotel was next door to a Hardee's. I went in there and was like "Holeup... We ain't got this shit back home!"
Y'all probably ain't have steak biscuits either did you?

:scust1:

Back