Welcome To aBlackWeb

Discontinued Food Items I would like back.

Coke float, as in ice cream and coke? I couldn't imagine a float being good outside using root beer or red cream soda.

Walmart the only store that sells the rice crispy treats cereal as stated. Back in the day the box was an aqua blue color.

I use to eat these and out of nowhere I never saw them again
View attachment 462649

cant believe u never heard of that shit

a lot of places do them that do shakes n shit like that

i probably done had more of them than i have rootbeer tbh

I always remember seeing trix cereal commercials on American TV networks and being pissed i could never try it.

every Canadian kid growing up was basically the trix rabbit who longed for the cereal but couldn't fuckin have it. "silly Canadian, trix are for Americans!".

We had trix. Knob hills farm was selling all those cereals.

I'm pretty sure drinking this caused every alignment known to man. But IDGAF

surge-soda-can-500x500.jpg

They sell these at QT gas station out here

Lol they still make em but took the caffeine out

This country is ultra responsive to white despair...at least in some cases

I used to drink that shit too and changing the forumla was unnecessary.... it wasnt that deep...

It wasnt shit but nasty strong(er) beer...same effect of drinkin too much mad dog

Thank god those days are over...that shit would destroy ya stomach....that was my bridge to more refined liquors.....maxed out at mid to high tier scotch lol

Of the hills of Taco Bell being fucktards, whenever I eat unhealthy I have my favorites man. But Life has a funny way of showing you not to get comfortable and fat, so here are the list of items I would like back.

1. MEXICAN PIZZA- Discontinued on November 2020

Bruh that was like the only thing I got from Taco Bell, shit started a whole cult to get these suckers back. Let's pray.

2. PIZZA HUT MEAT LOVERS AND SUPREME PIZZA WITH SHRIMP- This may be a Louisiana thing so @AP21 @Crude @Dwayne and others may recall but back in the late 90s and 2000s Pizza hut in New Orleans was ELITE. The shrimp didn't taste cheap, and was seasoned well and made the specialty pizzas taste amazing.

3. TRIX ORIGINAL CERAL- Bro why the fuck they changed their original ingredients? Shit used to be flames!

What some other items y'all would like back?
Mexican Pizza was my shit too!! I stopped eating at Taco Bell a while back though. Still, if I ever had the hankerin', I couldn't get it and that is not cool.

Taco Bell Carmel Apple Empanada
Taco Bell Chilli Cheese burrito
KFC Spicy Chicken
McDonald's Spicy Homestyle Chicken Sandwich
Sbarro
That chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell used to be called a Chilito. When I was little my uncle took me and his girl's nephews to Taco Bell and they forgot my Chilito.

I lost it!!!!

I had a deep country accent back then and they still tease me about that incident to this day, lol.

Back