Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ninetyfree you laugh, but one of the flaws of the this game of America and Capitalism, is that race can be weaponized, for or against. Perception can be weaponized for or against.

Can you play that game with someone who has more resources and hacks than you? Wasn’t fair when you did what you did, and it fair how it’s being done to you. But you chose to play this game.

Actually, this whole verse from Havoc is prophetic to this situation. Hiphop for the win 🏆

Uh-huh
When the gat spits, some niggas get blown off the atlas
The half is — unsolved mystery re-enactments get practiced
What you lack is — you think like the average
Jakes dumbfound and leavin' crime scenes un-handled
Nothin' but cannons, gat conspicuous
Like a laminate or branded, with the serial scratched
Bad apple outta the batch, dunn, they made me like that
If I could push back the clock, probably leave it like that
Draw blood for my niggas G.O.D, Ty Nitty and Twin
And Twin is not here, plus my kin
Killa B forever with me, quick to set it with me
Enter QB to show love throughout the years with me
You got guns? We got guns — serious ones!
Leavin' foul powder stuck in your lungs
We come from where niggas look out for they dun-dunns
Love, never disrespect, hit niggas with re-direct

Ninetyfree you laugh, but one of the flaws of the this game of America and Capitalism, is that race can be weaponized, for or against. Perception can be weaponized for or against.

Can you play that game with someone who has more resources and hacks than you? Wasn’t fair when you did what you did, and it fair how it’s being done to you. But you chose to play this game.
My fault if you thought I was tryna downplay your comment. Not my intent.

I was honestly just laughing at how you called him basically a Smurf.

That said, he’s accused of things far outside the realm of wanting to treat a hoe like she’s not a hoe. We’re talking about kidnapping, forced druggings and a gang of shit that restricts personal freedoms in ways that a Smurf cannot. If the Smurf blows up your car or sends someone to break your legs for turning off the console and not engaging with him anymore, that would be apt.

That’s if these things are true of course.

My fault if you thought I was tryna downplay your comment. Not my intent.

I was honestly just laughing at how you called him basically a Smurf.

That said, he’s accused of things far outside the realm of wanting to treat a hoe like she’s not a hoe. We’re talking about kidnapping, forced druggings and a gang of shit that restricts personal freedoms in ways that a Smurf cannot. If the Smurf blows up your car or sends someone to break your legs for turning off e console and not engaging him anymore, that would be apt.

That’s if these things are true of course.
He ain’t Smurf to the people he treated like a Smurf, but he a Smurf to the people treating him like one now. Bro getting shown what the game really bout, and there’s levels higher than his

You know what I realized today about this?

When you play a game like madden, there are people that win because they are skilled and their are people that win because they are skilled at taking advantage of the flaws of the game.

So most of the people at the top of the rankings are just full of people that cheese the game. And after a point; madden stops letting them play skill players and matches them with the rest of the cheesers.

So because both are just taking advantage of the flaws of the game, they get bored with cheating one another and then find a way to go back to playing skill players to get some kind of gratification from playing someone who was trying to play fair.

Like, it makes them feel good to beat someone who was actually trying without the ability to use game hacks. And that’s what puffy is dealing with. Puffy is a cheeser who takes advantage of the game and its flaws. And that led him to a place where everyone else was doing the same. And that’s no fun.

It’s no fun to deal with a woman that knows she’s a prostitute and is playing the game how it go. It’s much more fun to deal with a woman that still thinks the game is fair and trying to play it the right way. He took advantage of people who tried to play it the way they thought was the right way.

Cause there’s gratification in it, and his problem was he got caught trying to play a game with a cheeser just like him, and that cheeser is showing him, that they are much better at using the flaws of the game. In a sense, he’s someone else’s gratification. And they are getting pleasure out of taking advantage of the flaws in the game to win against him.

What goes around comes around.

nigga what lol

Back