Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
No bail let's me know that this case is weak. He won't be able to make money while in jail and he'll be sitting for at least 1-2yrs before they even go to trial.

Y'all keekeeing at this goofy nigga demise but these crackas is literally playing in your faces (with the help of 50/social media). Harvey Weinstein got bail even fuckin murders was given bail but a billionaire with no criminal charges(that's stuck) can't and can't say he's a flight risk because he could've been left the country months ago.

Maybe I'm looking too deep into this but this case and few others have really opened my eyes to what we will do to each other but seems to me they're using Puff as the stand in for that cracka Epstein who never saw trial.

No bail let's me know that this case is weak. He won't be able to make money while in jail and he'll be sitting for at least 1-2yrs before they even go to trial.

Y'all keekeeing at this goofy nigga demise but these crackas is literally playing in your faces (with the help of 50/social media). Harvey Weinstein got bail even fuckin murders was given bail but a billionaire with no criminal charges(that's stuck) can't and can't say he's a flight risk because he could've been left the country months ago.

Maybe I'm looking too deep into this but this case and few others have really opened my eyes to what we will do to each other but seems to me they're using Puff as the stand in for that cracka Epstein who never saw trial.

Who is "we"? Ain't nobody responsible for the position Diddy is in but him. This aint q community thing. He possibly did some shit now he may be held legally accountable for it. That aint a "we" thing at all. Thats Puffy and his own inability to control himself for years.

Nobody saying he’s an angel. You don’t wait 20 years to pin all this shit on someone. Hell Trump has done worse and he is going to be president again

Part of that is because he stacked the SC in his favor because nobody took him seriously to begin with.

It's just interesting to see folks continue to use the worst, and often flat out guilty, examples to make these points. Niggas been accusing Puff of everything under the sun since 1995 but all of sudden now he's being done wrong?

I can’t possibly see how this issue is deeper beyond Diddy and his accomplices getting what’s coming to them. I have no issues cracking jokes and condemning a man who treats human beings like trash. Weinstein literally just got new charges 5 days ago.

*Tin foil hat time

Lil Jon better not be on no Diddy tapes

Every other character Chappelle portrayed either dead or locked up

a1c0760e926c8b460a6b9ad98362e6b933-17-dave-chappelle-r-kelly.1x.rsocial.w1200.jpg

3822f474cee04654a3fe450b0c0ce4767c346ab89b88688cdc44969e355b03fe.jpg

6fe4b458.jpg

EKBSAAbWkAAd2Qf.jpg

Bruh, it takes less than 2 sentences to ask for a copy of the Stevie J tape. Better do it now before they get him too.

I can’t possibly see how this issue is deeper beyond Diddy and his accomplices getting what’s coming to them. I have no issues cracking jokes and condemning a man who treats human beings like trash. Weinstein literally just got new charges 5 days ago.
I was going to type a rebuttal but don't feel like it. You got it

Back